• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Vigil fans?

256 posts in this topic

That EO #1 cover fold out was pretty graphic...

Wonder what the print run on that series was. I see issues of Faust around, but not very much of EO...

I seem to remember there was an issue of Faust, though... #6?, that really was over the top..

You sure it's not the Demonic Orgy/Sacrifice in #5?

That one had a Demon Snake erupt from a Vag*na!

482_jaw_dropping.gif

Wonder what the print run on that series was. I see issues of Faust around, but not very much of EO...

I seem to remember there was an issue of Faust, though... #6?, that really was over the top..

482_jaw_dropping.gif

lol maybe that WAS it!

482_jaw_dropping.gif

lol maybe that WAS it!

And believe me it gets crazier by #10! :sick:

To follow up on Mr 9.8's question:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380209386241&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

This dealer has 18 copies of Fantastic Fables #2 so you can probably get it for very cheap. Other dealers want way more. This guy says it is rare because it was never distributed.

lol Yes I have that on my ''Watch list''

I would buy them, but unless it's CGC'ed at 9.8 it's a shot in the dark.

To follow up on Mr 9.8's question:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380209386241&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

This dealer has 18 copies of Fantastic Fables #2 so you can probably get it for very cheap. Other dealers want way more. This guy says it is rare because it was never distributed.

lol Yes I have that on my ''Watch list''

I would buy them, but unless it's CGC'ed at 9.8 it's a shot in the dark.

That's Steve Trovei, who used to go by the Ebay handle "colosseumofcomics."

A nice guy, with a very deep inventory of great books.

Glad to hear good things about him, as I plan on getting a dozen or so books from him possibly today.

Send him an email ahead of time, letting Steve know you are going to make a few purchases.

I've found him very reasonable on prices when you are doing a group purchase.

I bought Faust 1 from Vigil in Chicago in 87 or 88? I totally forgot it was a limited cover and sold it to a buddy for too cheap. I wonder what those go for in 9.4/9.6?

I also bought Faust #1 plus Omega #1 and Northstar #1 directly from Quinn and Vigil at the 1988 Chicago Comicon. All three are signed on the inside, so I'm not sure how that would affect the grade. I've kept them nice and minty.

Vigil-1988.jpg

My loving wife surprised me with this Vigil original about 4 years ago. She bought it directly from him in Chicago. I've often wondered if it is a published piece. Anybody know? (Too large for my scanner.)

vigil.jpg

I bought Faust 1 from Vigil in Chicago in 87 or 88? I totally forgot it was a limited cover and sold it to a buddy for too cheap. I wonder what those go for in 9.4/9.6?

I also bought Faust #1 plus Omega #1 and Northstar #1 directly from Quinn and Vigil at the 1988 Chicago Comicon. All three are signed on the inside, so I'm not sure how that would affect the grade. I've kept them nice and minty.

Vigil-1988.jpg

(worship) (in my best George Takei voice) OH MY! :blush: