• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Decade - month by month sampler - The 1960s

592 posts in this topic

BraveBold40-1.jpg

Probably my last post in this thread. I don't collect moderns. :sorry:

Generally it looks like the thread is slowing down.

I knew it would, which is why I thought the two days per year time frame might keep interest focused.

Anyway, the thread can chill out a little. Let's stay at '62 for the time being to let members contribute in their own time.

Everyone happy with that?

You KNOW that's never going to happen!

A couple days to dig around for more '62 and '63 (for the next round) scans and books works for me. You already saw my first round of odd '62s. I'm amazed at how good DC's covers were in 1962. Were they getting an inkling that competition was coming so they couldn't coast any longer?

Jack

Generally it looks like the thread is slowing down.

I knew it would, which is why I thought the two days per year time frame might keep interest focused.

Anyway, the thread can chill out a little. Let's stay at '62 for the time being to let members contribute in their own time.

Threads not slowin' down. I'll still post some '62's. Just had to do some real work the past couple days. Sweet Actions and Supermans Silver!

I'll try and post some by tomorrow so Keep 1962 open a bit longer. Just takes time to dig and scan.