• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

This thread is heading for a 1 or 2 person suspension, you guys just need to back off from each other.

The fact of the matter Goonchild is this, like it or not these boards are a small community and pretty much we tend to watch each others backs, so no matter what mud you are flinging at Redhook, no one will really care in the end :gossip:

Nik's got this right, at this point everything is out in the open and Goon is not worth the trouble.

My reputation is far from saintly. But it's real. And there lies the difference.

I mainly lurk the boards as compared to post. I have to say Red when I first got on here I didn't think Highly of you (why I don't know).

HOWEVER, I realized I was wrong in my opinion and Love reading your posts for both the information you provide, and your passion for the hobby. You have to be one of the top posters on these boards.

You really aren't going to be able to answer any questions are you. Thought not.

Thomas....

Game Over.

I'm dis-appointed....That all you got now you've been called on your 'saintly' reputation.

Goodnight and may your God go with you.

My Final post....there you go :acclaim:

I don't honestly think you could have come up with a lamer retort. Maybe some newbs will be surprised at the links you posted without any context, but no regulars will.

See, the difference between you and Red is that none of what you posted is new. Anyone who was here when Red got that "shill" strike knows exactly what it was for. And we're all cool with that. I don't suppose you'd like to mention that Red was actually responsible for outing the shill himself? And got perhaps one of the three lamest strikes in history for it? Nah. Doesn't fit your agenda.

Besides, anyone who wants the truth of the situation just has to ask Brad. He probably won't even take until Friday to come clean on it.

You want some advice? When you're at the bottom, don't start digging

I'm dis-appointed....That all you got now you've been called on your 'saintly' reputation.

Shame on you, Goony.

I'm going to pray for your soul in the hopes that you'll turn away from you evil, lying ways. (tsk)

Shame on you, Goony.

I'm going to pray for your soul in the hopes that you'll turn away from you evil, lying ways. (tsk)

lol

These shills, eh? Always causing problems and bugging people... :P

Shame on you, Goony.

lol

No kidding.

It's getting to where I'm afraid to walk down the street in this place. :eek:

Shame on you, Goony.

lol

No kidding.

You don't have to fear. You are the Shogun of the CGC Chatboard (and Harlem)

Shame on you, Goony.

lol

No kidding.

Yeah...but I'm just used to dealing with regular street tuffs and thugs and the occasional kung-fu master.

This guy is nuts. :screwy:

Shame on you, Goony.

lol

No kidding.

Yeah...but I'm just used to dealing with regular street tuffs and thugs and the occasional kung-fu master.

This guy is nuts. :screwy:

:signfunny: