• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

Feel free to send any monkey or primate related pictures. No humans please.

Be sure to inlcude a bottle of lotion and some kleenex for him.

Jesus loves you anyway. Peace. (thumbs u

Same to you, monkeyspanker (literally).

Excuse me but I have to go to the store and buy a thimble to store shonuffs board contributions. or was it for an athletic cup for him?

No. It was for the collection the board raised for your birthday. (thumbs u

Right on time. I was getting worried that something had happened to you.

Peace to you too. :)

I'm dis-appointed....That all you got now you've been called on your 'saintly' reputation.

Goodnight and may your God go with you.

My Final post....there you go :acclaim:

Wrong again! Your record is about the same as the 1962 Mets.

Thats okay. I get it. Big fish. Very small pond. Constant reinfrorcement.

Most likely no mirrors in the house.

May your God bless and protect you.

hm

Feel free to send any monkey or primate related pictures. No humans please.

Be sure to inlcude a bottle of lotion and some kleenex for him.

Jesus loves you anyway. Peace. (thumbs u

Same to you, monkeyspanker (literally).

Excuse me but I have to go to the store and buy a thimble to store shonuffs board contributions. or was it for an athletic cup for him?

No. It was for the collection the board raised for your birthday. (thumbs u

Right on time. I was getting worried that something had happened to you.

Peace to you to. :)

:hi:

I'm dis-appointed....That all you got now you've been called on your 'saintly' reputation.

hm

Thanks a lot. There goes that grand from Nik. :(

hm

Your profile shows over 1500 posts but if you actually check posts made, its around 1000. Thats alot of deleted posts similar to another forumite ;)

hm

Your profile shows over 1500 posts but if you actually check posts made, its around 1000. Thats alot of deleted posts similar to another forumite ;)

:popcorn:

But to be fair it only goes back to 06 :) So who knows the real numbers after they revamped the site.

I still find it a little amusing though that he decided to address me after he called a friend of mine and biltched and moaned telling him to tell me to back off and not respond to him on the forums. Which I may add I have done so out of respect of my friend. :angel:

hm

We would all be in jail if that much evidence could get a conviction. Only one of 11,000 members deletes irrelevant or better thought of posts?

Instead of the delete button it will now be called the langur button since you believe that it is there only for me. hm

God bless these boards and protect them from bitter evil posters and protect the good-hearted and sincere of comic book collectors.

Dave, If you don't know who blueboyph is, look around you, you both seem to be members of the same Born Again religious affiliation.

hm

But to be fair it only goes back to 06 :) So who knows the real numbers after they revamped the site.

I still find it a little amusing though that he decided to address me after he called a friend of mine and biltched and moaned telling him to tell me to back off and not respond to him on the forums. Which I may add I have done so out of respect of my friend. :angel:

You may want to call your "friend" and have him refresh your memory on what was actually said. When you start stating lies as facts the conversations over.

hm

You may want to call your "friend" and have him refresh your memory on what was actually said. When you start stating lies as facts the conversations over.

Simple question

Did you or did you not call him about me?

God bless these boards and protect them from bitter evil posters and protect the good-hearted and sincere of comic book collectors.

Dave, If you don't know who blueboyph is, look around you, you both seem to be members of the same Born Again religious affiliation.

How long do you suppose it will be before he deletes one of these, as well as his response to Nik's comment to Blueboyph?

hm

Ah yes Dave, exactly why most conversations with you are over soon after you open your mouth.

Simple question

Did you or did you not call him about me?

Hey Nik, I'm going to suggest that you start following your own advice that you imparted to Red Hook in that other thread.

:foryou: