• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

You may want to call your "friend" and have him refresh your memory on what was actually said. When you start stating lies as facts the conversation is over.

Simple question

Did you or did you not call him about me?

Do you really want me to post what I asked him? Are you willing to take a lie detecter test? I will pay for it and give you a grand if you pass.

You won't because I know what I asked JT.

I started civil and ended civil.

You do realize that most of us consider Nik a rock of honesty and integrity. Just thought I'd point that out 'cause you're going to get zero traction from this approach.
I've never seen Nik's rocks. (shrug)

Get that 400 pt book and sit on it until you hit the 5K post count. Easy.

Yeah but I will hit 5k posts in the next few days...I have nothing subbed and the books I'm getting won't be for about a month or so - when I get those, however, I should be at about 7000 points in the Registry :acclaim: The few books I am getting here in the next week will only be around 200 or so points total...

hm

I DO need to sell some raw books so I can sub a few I have on hand.... maybe get a couple of them on an express tier...I could make it then maybe hm

I can lend you one or two.

You may want to call your "friend" and have him refresh your memory on what was actually said. When you start stating lies as facts the conversation is over.

Simple question

Do you really want me to post what I asked him? Are you willing to take a lie detecter test? I will pay for it and give you a grand if you pass.

Absolutely, post away. I can ask Jim if he is willing to post your conversation with him regarding me but I figured you might say he is lying also.

So go right ahead and enlighten me.

Absolutely, post away. I can ask Jim if he is willing to post your conversation with him regarding me but I figured you might say he is lying also.

Oh, snap! :o

Oh, snap! :o

duel.gif

Simple question

And for the record, I am more then willing to take a lie detector test as long as you pay for it. And you can keep your money when I pass it.

May your God bless and protect you.

God bless these boards and protect them from bitter evil posters and protect the good-hearted and sincere of comic book collectors.

Dave, If you don't know who blueboyph is, look around you, you both seem to be members of the same Born Again religious affiliation.

Have a nice day Andrew, as always.

Being perfect means that you never have to apologize.

You do realize that most of us consider Nik a rock of honesty and integrity. Just thought I'd point that out 'cause you're going to get zero traction from this approach.

Pray you never will :o

Do you really have them named Honesty and Integrity? I just call mine the boys.

Lefty and Righty :kidaround:

So, one's a D-emocrat and one's a R-publican?

So, one's a D-emocrat and one's a R-publican?

I dont follow politics so just lefty and righty will do