• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

That's hysterical, coming from you. Really got to you didn't it. :baiting:

So when are you going to be answering all those questions about your lies?

BTW.....when are you posting your $400 CGC 8.5? I've been looking forward to seeing that one. You know, the one with the $60 GPA?

BTW.....when are you posting your $400 CGC 8.5? I've been looking forward to seeing that one. You know, the one with the $60 GPA?

Has'nt got to me mate...see I can afford it.

I don't collect for Investment...that's the key to collecting Nirvana.

That book was worth every penny :cloud9:

And...right on cue...the mail lady has knocked.

No idea what book it is tho'...stay tuned. (thumbs u

:acclaim:

Just incase you are wondering what I look like, thats me on the right, only difference now is my goatee is fully grown ;)

fam.jpg

Great. It's hard enough to be mad at an anonymous poster now it's next to impossible.

Nice looking family. That's reality.

The rest of this is chatboard spoon and means next to nothing.

My photo is on the front page at monkeyhouseentertainment.com and always has been. Anybody with a problem can just pick up a phone and call 978-462-2788.

Just incase you are wondering what I look like, thats me on the right, only difference now is my goatee is fully grown ;)

fam.jpg

Great. It's hard enough to be mad at an anonymous poster now it's next to impossible.

My photo is on the front page at monkeyhouseentertainment.com and always has been. Anybody with a problem can just pick up a phone and call 978-462-2788.

:applause: That's all that really matters.... at the end of the day

fam.jpg

:applause: That's all that really matters.... at the end of the day

I am sure that somebody is busy photoshopping a new head for nik right now.

hint hint. oops! Not allowed to joke. At least it seems I'm not.

I don't know nik.

Not another day of this. Page after page of sh*t and you don't even ing know him? Jesus Christ in heaven. This thread is one of the most pathetic displays I have seen on this board and it has nothing to do with Nik or Brad.

I can only hope that it gets locked down tighter that a mosquito's stretched over a rain barrel and soon. :P

Has'nt got to me mate...see I can afford it.

I don't collect for Investment...that's the key to collecting Nirvana.

That book was worth every penny :cloud9:

And...right on cue...the mail lady has knocked.

No idea what book it is tho'...stay tuned. (thumbs u

You absolutely still don't get it...do you?

I don't know nik.

Not another day of this. Page after page of sh*t and you don't even ing know him? Jesus Christ in heaven. This thread is one of the most pathetic displays I have seen on this board and it has nothing to do with Nik or Brad.

I can only hope that it gets locked down tighter that a mosquito's stretched over a rain barrel and soon. :P

I remember that whole tough talk thing from Arch a year ago about cracking down on shills. I guess that's all it was....talk.

I don't know nik.

This is where it gets funny/sad.

Nik doesn't know me either! Get it! Two people doing the same exact thing are equally right or wrong.

You want to condemn and praise two people for doing the same thing. Illogical.

niks a saint but I'm a spoon. You added 1 and 1 and got 11. Congratulations.

You said Jesus Christ. Whose shill does that make him Andy??

There is not even a remote balance of fairness here.

I don't know nik.

Nik doesn't know me either! Get it! Two people doing the same exact thing are equally right or wrong.

I am far from a saint, take my word on that.

The way I remember it, I defended Jim and you accused me of being his shill. And somewhere down the line you wanted to prove what a superior American born person you are and decided to fling remarks Archie Bunker style at me, because I was not from the same mold.

You made it personal and I got defensive. (shrug)

I remember that whole tough talk thing from Arch a year ago about cracking down on shills. I guess that's all it was....talk.

Has even a small part of you thought for a nanosecond that maybe the "shills" are still here beacuse they are not shills?

I don't know nik.

I am far from a saint, take my word on that.

The way I remember it, I defended Jim and you accused me of being his shill. And somewhere down the line you wanted to prove what a superior American born person you are and decided to fling remarks Archie Bunker style at me, because I was not from the same mold.

You made it personal and I got defensive. (shrug)

Let it go Nik.

Life's too short.

People will believe what they want to believe.

That is all :foryou:

fam.jpg

The illusion has been ruined. I've always pretended you were one of the guys from Car Talk...

Kinda of like Click & Clack, like we have here in Boston?

Those guys are book smart but could not cut the mustard in the field, that's why they only talk about it :gossip:;)