• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC sale finishing in the next 20 Hrs.

48 posts in this topic

Was interested in some of your comics...but what's up with all the recently created accounts who only bid on your comics (as of this posting)?

do you find it strange that class-comics has bid 25 of your auctions last week? and noone elses?

Ebay - class-comics

what about spider-man1963 (created feb-10-08)? 7 auctions

Ebay spider-man1963

what about sgauvin1956 (created feb-9-08)? 9 auctions

Ebay - sgauvin1956

what about 289_wright (created feb-9-08)? 8 auctions

Ebay - 289_wright

What about mchronister123 (created feb-11-08)? 2 auctions

Ebay - mchronister123

What about comicdave1940 (created feb-9-08)? 7 auctions

Ebay - comicdave1940

I'm sure there are more..but you get my point.

Was interested in some of your comics...but what's up with all the recently created accounts who only bid on your comics (as of this posting)?

do you find it strange that class-comics has bid 25 of your auctions last week? and noone elses?

Ebay - class-comics

Ebay spider-man1963

Ebay - sgauvin1956

Ebay - 289_wright

Ebay - mchronister123

Ebay - comicdave1940

Yikes. Good catch!

Ebay - class-comics

Ebay spider-man1963

Ebay - sgauvin1956

Ebay - 289_wright

Ebay - mchronister123

Ebay - comicdave1940

absoluty nothing with me!!!!! and has F#$%^d me right up...these comics had been sold already to another board member who ask me to keep them on and knock off the money they sold for against what he owed me (minus listing/ fvf)....so why would i shill when i still get the same money at the end of the day???........a number of these bidders actually won and have not paid ......whats ebay doing.....accusing them of being shill bids........all my comics are now sold except the AF 15 which ill probably keep. a number of people could have done this to screw about with my account..anyway said my piece, the guy who bought the comics collected em today so ill just let the account go.....

how do you get to see that bidding info?

you can turn it off private so anyone can see it..............you can see all the people who bid on my items but it is NOTHING to do with me. i stood to gain nothing finacially....go figure, kangaroo court!!!

absoluty nothing with me!!!!! and has F#$%^d me right up...these comics had been sold already to another board member who ask me to keep them on and knock off the money they sold for against what he owed me (minus listing/ fvf)....so why would i shill when i still get the same money at the end of the day???........a number of these bidders actually won and have not paid ......whats ebay doing.....accusing them of being shill bids........all my comics are now sold except the AF 15 which ill probably keep. a number of people could have done this to screw about with my account..anyway said my piece, the guy who bought the comics collected em today so ill just let the account go.....

WTF??

How about something a little more comprehensible please.

:makepoint:

You know, sentences. Complete sentences. Please.

ok then.......

0 feedback bidders with brand new accounts bid on numerous items...

there's NO way to block them automatically.....

they win....

and dont communicate....

and dont pay....

and i get accused that these accounts are mine....

how f^%$#&g frustrating, eh????

now add to that, ive already sold the comics.....

about a week ago....

to another board member.....

who asked me to keep them on ebay.........

and knock the money they sold for off what he owed me.......

minus the listing and fvf......

so it dosen't matter what price i sell em for because i still get the same coin at the end of the day.........

so why would i risk my account to make money for someone else???

mchronister123 actually won about $100 worth of ASM last week and has still not paid nor responded to emails....i didn't know he'd bid on some of these or i would have blocked him....

more comprehensible???

.....just got an email reinstating my fixed price inventory while they investigate!!!! i have to relist myself....still think im guilty??? would appear from what i just found out its quite easy to screw up another sellers account!!!

...hey you missed 19moviefreak77 with 0 feedback...thats mine as well......still haven't paid myself........just thought id bid it up as high as i could so i could give ebay loads of fees for nothing!!!!!!....

....i am so p#$^^d off its unbelieveable.....

ok then.......

they win....

and dont communicate....

and dont pay....

about a week ago....

so it dosen't matter what price i sell em for because i still get the same coin at the end of the day.........

mchronister123 actually won about $100 worth of ASM last week and has still not paid nor responded to emails....i didn't know he'd bid on some of these or i would have blocked him....

more comprehensible???

Friend, I'm sorry but that truly makes no sense. So you didn't actually intend to sell the dozens and dozens of books that were being auctioned that finished today?

Who was the board member that bought all these books a week ago and worked out this deal with you?

ok then.......

they win....

and dont communicate....

and dont pay....

about a week ago....

more comprehensible???

Friend, I'm sorry but that truly makes no sense. So you didn't actually intend to sell the dozens and dozens of books that were being auctioned that finished today?

Who was the board member that bought all these books a week ago and worked out this deal with you?

It dosen't matter who the board member was, he bought them about two days after they were listed and we came to an agreement they would stay on and I would take what they sold for (minus listing and fvf) off what he owed!!! The rest in the ebay store would be removed and he would collect, which he did today, but he now has everything. Paul.

ok then.......

they win....

and dont communicate....

and dont pay....

about a week ago....

more comprehensible???

NO.

How about:

I had a bunch of 0 feedback bidders (newly registered) that bid on many of my items on ebay. Unfortunately, there is no way to block them from bidding on my auctions. Alot of times if they win they fail to communicate with me or follow through with their purchases. I find this very frustrating.

Adding to this, I had already sold the comics to a board member about a week ago. He was unable to pay so he said list them on ebay and he would pay the difference from what they went for versus what he had agreed to pay. There is no need for me to shill my auctions because this board member would be paying the difference if they sold for less than we had agreed upon.

On a further note, mchronister123 had already won over $100 of items last week and so far has failed to pay for them or contact me. In hindsight I should have added him to my blocked bidder list.

THAT is F*N COMPREHENSIBLE

On a side note:

kids, stay in school and don't do drugs.

ok then.......

they win....

and dont communicate....

and dont pay....

about a week ago....

more comprehensible???

NO.

How about:

I had a bunch of 0 feedback bidders (newly registered) that bid on many of my items on ebay. Unfortunately, there is no way to block them from bidding on my auctions. Alot of times if they win they fail to communicate with me or follow through with their purchases. I find this very frustrating.

Adding to this, I had already sold the comics to a board member about a week ago. He was unable to pay so he said list them on ebay and he would pay the difference from what they went for versus what he had agreed to pay. There is no need for me to shill my auctions because this board member would be paying the difference if they sold for less than we had agreed upon.

On a further note, mchronister123 had already won over $100 of items last week and so far has failed to pay for them or contact me. In hindsight I should have added him to my blocked bidder list.

THAT is F*N COMPREHENSIBLE

On a side note:

kids, stay in school and don't do drugs.

very good...sorry im not as educated as you...