• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC sale finishing in the next 20 Hrs.

48 posts in this topic

ok then.......

0 feedback bidders with brand new accounts bid on numerous items...

there's NO way to block them automatically.....

they win....

and dont communicate....

and dont pay....

and i get accused that these accounts are mine....

how f^%$#&g frustrating, eh????

now add to that, ive already sold the comics.....

about a week ago....

to another board member.....

who asked me to keep them on ebay.........

and knock the money they sold for off what he owed me.......

minus the listing and fvf......

so it dosen't matter what price i sell em for because i still get the same coin at the end of the day.........

so why would i risk my account to make money for someone else???

mchronister123 actually won about $100 worth of ASM last week and has still not paid nor responded to emails....i didn't know he'd bid on some of these or i would have blocked him....

more comprehensible???

NO.

How about:

I had a bunch of 0 feedback bidders (newly registered) that bid on many of my items on ebay. Unfortunately, there is no way to block them from bidding on my auctions. Alot of times if they win they fail to communicate with me or follow through with their purchases. I find this very frustrating.

Adding to this, I had already sold the comics to a board member about a week ago. He was unable to pay so he said list them on ebay and he would pay the difference from what they went for versus what he had agreed to pay. There is no need for me to shill my auctions because this board member would be paying the difference if they sold for less than we had agreed upon.

On a further note, mchronister123 had already won over $100 of items last week and so far has failed to pay for them or contact me. In hindsight I should have added him to my blocked bidder list.

THAT is F*N COMPREHENSIBLE

On a side note:

kids, stay in school and don't do drugs.

very good...sorry im not as educated as you...

...but is that what you've been doing in the 1 1/2 hours it took you to respond....????

:gossip:

Buyers who may bid on several of my items and not pay for them

Block buyers who are currently winning or have bought XX of my items in the last 10 days.

Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score of X or lower.

...but is that what you've been doing in the 1 1/2 hours it took you to respond....????

No. That took about 5 minutes.

We can now return to our regulary scheduled bashing of forum members that shill their ebay auctions.....

:gossip:

Buyers who may bid on several of my items and not pay for them

Block buyers who are currently winning or have bought XX of my items in the last 10 days.

Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score of X or lower.

which is all well and good and with hindsight (I learnt that word from my good friend timmay) i should have employed it....but it dosen't stop people with no feedback bidding on one item does it??? i think its as long as their not winning....paul

We can now return to our regulary scheduled bashing of forum members that shill their ebay auctions.....

wow Timmay, thanks for educating me.....only problem is i didn't shill....but there you go,,,,you carrying on talking down to me if it helps you feel like a man.... nothing like presuming im guilty until i prove myself innocent eh???

wow Timmay, thanks for educating me.....only problem is i didn't shill....but there you go,,,,you carrying on talking down to me if it helps you feel like a man.... nothing like presuming im guilty until i prove myself innocent eh???

Ebay pulled your auctions.

'nuff said

Ebay pulled your auctions.

'nuff said

...Timmay, thx for making a s$%t day all that s$%^&r!!!

sorry, still confused...u said they didn't pay..but you've given some of them positive feedback?....

here are all 3 of them...winning a 10 cent comic...and all within 1 minute of each other.

ebay

(shrug)

I like this one in particular:

class-comics

Won item, got positive feedback, and left positive feedback all on the same day:

Comic as described...A1 seller, very accomadating!!!

must be very fast shipping to the UK lol

So who was the board member? (shrug)

:popcorn:

curious about that too...

Would clear everything up nicely,and make everybody here feel dumb as rocks! So tell us the boardees name! (thumbs u

no, your right...no bordee bought my collection. i was lying about everything....five bordees from Canada visited took a look at it but offered to little cash...the enitre collection is still in my basement...im a liar,,,got caught out,,,all those accounts are mine...i bid on my own stuff so i could pay feebays some more extortionate fees...ive closed the ebay store...you old grandmas can go onto another subject now

So who was the board member? (shrug)

:popcorn:

curious about that too...

Would clear everything up nicely,and make everybody here feel dumb as rocks! So tell us the boardees name! (thumbs u

no, your right...no bordee bought my collection. i was lying about everything....five bordees from Canada visited took a look at it but offered to little cash...the enitre collection is still in my basement...im a liar,,,got caught out,,,all those accounts are mine...i bid on my own stuff so i could pay feebays some more extortionate fees...ive closed the ebay store...you old grandmas can go onto another subject now

That was a frank and open confession. So what have you learnt from all of this young man...hmmmm

DON'T WITH BOARDIES OR SHILL YOUR FEEBAY AUCTIONS PERIOD!

now add to that, ive already sold the comics.....

about a week ago....

to another board member.....

who asked me to keep them on ebay.........

and knock the money they sold for off what he owed me.......

minus the listing and fvf......

so it dosen't matter what price i sell em for because i still get the same coin at the end of the day.........

so why would i risk my account to make money for someone else???

Did I miss something or did people just get really stupid.

It dosen't matter who the board member was, he bought them about two days after they were listed and we came to an agreement they would stay on and I would take what they sold for (minus listing and fvf) off what he owed!!! The rest in the ebay store would be removed and he would collect, which he did today, but he now has everything. Paul.

So why did EBay end the auctions and not you?