• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ah, my precioussss

23 posts in this topic

So, my fellow golems, which one is your precioussss?

If you're one of the collectors that always believe that the piece is gonna be the topper...well, you're more hunter than gatherer and you haven't found your precioussss. You may never have a precioussss. Nothing wrong with that; it's just not the point of this thread.

If you're a collector that always believes that the latest piece is your one and only, well, you haven't necessarily found your precioussss, either. You might think you're in love but, really, you're just having a fling. You'll get over it as soon as the next pretty piece of OA floats past.

What I'm wondering about is, do any of you have one piece of comic OA that stands as the pinnacle of your collection? One piece that you'd keep, even if you had to lose all others?

Do you have a precioussss?

I wish i could find my "preciousss". But, even if i did the price would probably be out of my reach.

Everything else in my collection i could sell for the right price, but if i owned my preciousss it would never be for sale. :sumo:

I wish i could find my "preciousss". But, even if i did the price would probably be out of my reach.

Everything else in my collection i could sell for the right price, but if i owned my preciousss it would never be for sale. :sumo:

I sold lots of my collection to get my precious