• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Rider-he's da MAN!!! Insane...

32 posts in this topic

I see another one introduced to Ghost Rider. He's got like 4 DVD's out and a 5th one that was supposed to come out over a year ago. Unless you ride a motorcycle, you will never understand what this guy is doing by going OVER 300KPH for sustained periods in traffic, crazy and stupid, yes. He's a professional racer also, if that comforts you...

Yeah.. Itll be really "awesome" when that person_too_unaware_of_social_graces eats it and kills himself and maybe some innocent driver...

well shoot...you can get killed walking across 5th ave. as well... :juggle:

wasn't condoning the acts, but regardless, just as "50cent" wrote, it IS friggin' awesome, because unless you've ridden a bike, you'll never comprehend the skill... (worship)

Here the Wiki on him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Rider_%28motorcyclist%29

His official website:

http://www.ghostridermovie.net

and the preview for his new DVD #5 that supposedly starts shipping today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGzR8CS5uYw

And a little bonus, a good song with some great stunting for you motorcycle fans.

The riding and bike control are top notch.. Thats not what Im saying..

Im saying he is an because he does it in PUBLIC places... Endangering the lives of people around him, in order to achieve some sort of self promoted fame...

What if a mother with 2 kids is changing lanes fast and he hits her?? Etc.. Etc...

I dont care how much you can control your bike, you cant control the cars around you...

I personally have what most would regard as a "Highly" dangerous hobby, but I do it under safe circumstances where worst case only I would be hurt.

The riding and bike control are top notch.. Thats not what Im saying..

Im saying he is an because he does it in PUBLIC places... Endangering the lives of people around him, in order to achieve some sort of self promoted fame...

What if a mother with 2 kids is changing lanes fast and he hits her?? Etc.. Etc...

I dont care how much you can control your bike, you cant control the cars around you...

I personally have what most would regard as a "Highly" dangerous hobby, but I do it under safe circumstances where worst case only I would be hurt.

Totally agreed. I enjoy riding as well but no matter how skilled he is, doing that on public roads with others around does nothing more than make non-riders think we're all insufficiently_thoughtful_persons like that.

Unless you ride a motorcycle, you will never understand what this guy is doing by going OVER 300KPH for sustained periods in traffic

Well I have ridden a bike and still think he's an insufficiently_thoughtful_person of epic proportions.

First off, he's doing it to sell DVDs and promote his fame with the kids and less-intelligent adults of the world. I'd like to know who buys these DVDs and keeps this joker in business? I'd also hate to see what *else* they have in their DVD collections.

Secondly, if he keeps it up, he will die and likely take someone with him. I'm just glad he's only driving a bike, so when an SUV flattens him, there won't be much of a mess to clean up.

Third, he's actively creating a pile of far more dangerous loser-clones, who are out on the highways, armed with video recorders, and smashing into cars daily. Check out Youtube for proof.

Yeah.. Itll be really "awesome" when that person_too_unaware_of_social_graces eats it and kills himself and maybe some innocent driver...

well shoot...you can get killed walking across 5th ave. as well... :juggle:

wasn't condoning the acts, but regardless, just as "50cent" wrote, it IS friggin' awesome, because unless you've ridden a bike, you'll never comprehend the skill... (worship)

Yeah...and unless your loved ones body is splayed across the road because he just mowed them down you'll never comprehend the misery...

What I don't understand is that he is presumably breaking the law, so how can he release and profit from DVDs? (shrug)

Gee, who cares about the law (or the lives of other people) as long as he's being "cool" meh

The moral pontificating isn't really necessary, we ALL know it's not smart, and dangerous, but that's not why I posted it. Regardless of personal perception again, the dude is tremendously skilled, and it's his life. Chaos mathematics is woven into the very fabrique of our lives, everyday, waiting, watching, simply for chance. People die at Nascar events from crashes, drag racing events, motorized water sports, ect...ect...in so called "controlled enviroments" control is an illusion, nothing more.

The point is, poeple die from MANY things on a daily basis, how about the parents of those kids at Northern Illinios U...think they thought THAT was a controlled environment? Thought their kids were safe (perhaps not in this present deranged culture) but my point sustains.

I really get annoyed when people inject their own moral compass into abstract math, its pointless in the end, things are what they are, and what will be will be...death is part of life, and you chance it everyday you walk out of your home.

It's seems you just don't get it...this guy is an abject aszhole and I could give a ratsass about his abilities...

It's like saying...yeah Hitler was an aszhole but man he sure knew how to kill them Jews...

The moral pontificating isn't really necessary, we ALL know it's not smart, and dangerous, but that's not why I posted it. Regardless of personal perception again, the dude is tremendously skilled, and it's his life. Chaos mathematics is woven into the very fabrique of our lives, everyday, waiting, watching, simply for chance. People die at Nascar events from crashes, drag racing events, motorized water sports, ect...ect...in so called "controlled enviroments" control is an illusion, nothing more.

The point is, poeple die from MANY things on a daily basis, how about the parents of those kids at Northern Illinios U...think they thought THAT was a controlled environment? Thought their kids were safe (perhaps not in this present deranged culture) but my point sustains.

You need help - seriously. This kind of bizarre comparison is worthy of further study at the nearest Psych Ward.

By your example, since people randomly die of cancer, we shouldn't try and catch serial killers and should instead buy their DVDs.

You need help - seriously. This kind of bizarre comparison is worthy of further study at the nearest Psych Ward.

By your example, since people randomly die of cancer, we shouldn't try and catch serial killers and should instead buy their DVDs.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, okee dokee.... :screwy:

No, to bring HITLER killing Jews into the comparison, is a BIT more deranged, but hey, that's just my insane perception.