• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM strange tales 125

9 posts in this topic

It's a nice looking book but it has it's problems. about 8 noticeable spine breaks and 3 or so small penpoint sized depressions on the FC. BC has similar spine breaks due to the miswrap and a few deep non colorbreaking creases which will hurt the grade unless corrected............

i'm thinking 7.0ish.............presents quite well, however.............. (thumbs u

It's a nice looking book but it has it's problems. about 8 noticeable spine breaks and 3 or so small penpoint sized depressions on the FC. BC has similar spine breaks due to the miswrap and a few deep non colorbreaking creases which will hurt the grade unless corrected............

i'm thinking 7.0ish.............presents quite well, however.............. (thumbs u

i see it as a 7.0 also- think this could be pressed into an 8.0. i have never had a book pressed before but if i do press a couple books i have been considering i don't know if i would bother with this cause there isn't just that much to gain. If i owned my own press i would do it because to me this is the type of book that would be worth pressing because most of the wear is correctable. If anything i would press books to correct annoying defects - not for profit.