• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two days left 'till the Insanity ends...CLink..Anyone have a leading bid?

580 posts in this topic

I initially bid on 4 books.....am still high on two. However, the next bid on one of the books and I am out, which is now ok with me. The other however, will be fought over. I am also using a placeholder bid, but I expect to pay a couple of hundred more than where it is now. No matter though as it will be mine. :devil:

Scott

I initially bid on 4 books.....am still high on two. However, the next bid on one of the books and I am out, which is now ok with me. The other however, will be fought over. I am also using a placeholder bid, but I expect to pay a couple of hundred more than where it is now. No matter though as it will be mine. :devil:

Scott

Good luck Scott. :wishluck:

I was bidding on a few books, but as Kramer said in "the contest" episode. "I'm out".

I'm still in, but .....

"I can't take it anymore! This Clink auction is driving me crazy! I can't sleep, I can't leave the house, and I'm here refreshing my computer screen hourly to see if I'm still high bidder. I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile, I'm dating a virgin, I'm in this contest - something's gotta give". :pullhair:

lol

classic ! :applause:

Still in the running on 4 books but I expect to get kicked out on at least one of them. I kind of don't want to win them all since there is one high dollar book I am targeting on Heritage's auction. After the Hughes auction, just too many books and nor enough $$$.

There were a lot of books in the Vintage Collectibles auction that I would have targeted if it weren't for the CL, Heritage and ComicConnect auctions.

High bidder on 3. Others I want but not sure whether I will prefer them to other opportunities in later auctions.