• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two days left 'till the Insanity ends...CLink..Anyone have a leading bid?

580 posts in this topic

I think a lot of us wait these days to bid at the end, only because there is always a question of bid running, etc...not saying that anyone does it, but I have heard rumors...

Just curious, but are any of you experiencing slow loading pages on CLink? The main page loads okay, but every page after that takes forever, and I've got high-speed DSL. (shrug)

I just checked my bids and the pages loaded in a snap

Just curious, but are any of you experiencing slow loading pages on CLink? The main page loads okay, but every page after that takes forever, and I've got high-speed DSL. (shrug)

I just checked my bids and the pages loaded in a snap

I just don't get it. It's the only web site I'm having a problem with. :(

I'm still high bidder on 9 of the 10 books i bid on.... but I'm sure I'll get one or two at most, and I wouldnt be surprised if I'm shut out. C-Link definitely gets the big bids.

Lots of things have been ending pretty cheap on Ebay the last couple weeks though... so I guess we'll see. Should be interesting anyway.

I'm still high bidder on 9 of the 10 books i bid on.... but I'm sure I'll get one or two at most, and I wouldnt be surprised if I'm shut out. C-Link definitely gets the big bids.

Lots of things have been ending pretty cheap on Ebay the last couple weeks though... so I guess we'll see. Should be interesting anyway.

I should say...ebay has been great to pick up books....

Four days left on the book I want. I'm the high bidder, but it's more of a placeholder bid than anything else. I expect to bid higher in a few days.

I'm also high bidder on another book I don't care if I win or don't win.

I expect to win between 4-6 books this week from the 'Link, most of it second tier high grade stuff that won't be attracting top bids. I wager a couple of those wins are going to come at discounted prices to boot....I still say there are bargains to be had in the current marketplace if you take the time to look. :wishluck: