• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silverage-Fan Back?

156 posts in this topic

a second chance for STEALING?

A second chance at being able to post without constant ridicule for a past mistake. I really know very little about the story, but if this is the case I am thinking it is, then he explained that he got himself into something way too deep, and things just continued to unravel. I am not suggesting that anyone buy or not buy from him, that is a personal choice. I simply think that once it is all said and done, to continue to publicly ridicule someone for a mistake that they have taken responsibility for, is counter-productive.

We need to allow people to admit their mistakes, apologize, and take responsibility. Once that is done, we need to move on. If we can't do that, then why should they take responsibility at all? They would be smarter to deny and claim they were framed. I am certainly not the one to cast the first stone. I would be curious as to who here might be.

Phil

Perhaps Snizzy, but just because one repents to a "crime" mind you not a mistake, doesn't mean they're innocent. Spoken like a true peacemaker Snizzy, holiday spirits gettin' to ya already wink.gif

Becca

Profit? Money, money, money! You sound like a damned lawyer! Why not come for the sunshine or fresh orange juice - or the side trip to see Mickey. They usually schedule it about the same time as Bike WEEk in Daytona - only 45 minutes from Orlando - just imagine all the Harley mayhem you could enjoy. And I could probably make the trip profitable for you - I would wait until Sunday after hopefully sales had been stinky and offer to buy any Marvel 9.4s at guide!

just because one repents to a "crime" mind you not a mistake, doesn't mean they're innocent.

I'm not sure what you mean. He admitted guilt, he didn't claim innocence.

Spoken like a true peacemaker Snizzy, holiday spirits gettin' to ya already

No, but I have done things when I was younger that I am not all that proud of. I would hate to have those things hanging over my head forever.

Phil

Geesh......

I love it when a "new" member suddenly voices their "opinion" .

Who are you really Becca??

Very interesting that of your 5 posts thus far..The first is defending PROCRUSTEAN, and 3 are throwing allegations at me.

Smell something fishy here...

You "heard" I was a criminal? mad.gif

Gimme a break...

I heard you were a crack whore,scan stealer, overgrader,FAKE lawyer, ....Does that make it so?

........................................................................................................................

On a more civil tone , everybody has a right to express there opinions. But please keep your rumors and hearsay to yourself.

If you have any questions that you would like me to answer e-mail me at notch_top@hotmail.com as I am simply done defending myself on these boards. I would love a look at your IP addy.

If anything is the case I am the VICTIM here.

Best Regards,

M

My Ebay and offline dealings with Matt have occurred with extreme ease and consummate facility. Matt has some of the finest books on Ebay, or for that matter, that can be found ANYWHERE. I look forward to his auctions, always finding many items out of his superb offerings to bid on, have won many incredibly beautiful books from him, and I for one am grateful for his presence on Ebay and in the hobby. I have found him to be nothing other than a complete gentleman and conscientious seller.

On a lighter note, we just put a small-scale water-fall in the backyard, adjoining the pool this summer and have alot of extra rocks left over, just sitting in the corner of the garage. They appear to be the proper size, shape and weight for casting, so if you're in the area, your soul is pure, and you are 100% without sin, feel free to stop by and pick them up.

Wow, not exactly the type of response an innocent man would make, why the angry tone? but whatever. To correct you Mr. whoever you are, I don't read myself defending ANYONE on these boards, go back and analyze it again. I simply commented about a transaction someone had and you were the only one to ever neg the guy for a sale and as Darth pointed out it seemed personal.

As for your record, according to many on this forum you DID what is claimed, and do have a track record so what's the issue then? you ARE what is stated, what are you complaining about? the rep? so don't you dare blame me.

As for my identity (as you claim) perfect for a comic book chat board by the way; believe whatever you wish, it won't cause me early PMS.

Lastly, you're the VICTIM? you're kidding right? you DID what is claimed, you VICTIMIZED people, so blow it out your @$$. You're an immature man, you should be embarrased.

Becca

mad.gif

As for your record, according to many on this forum you DID what is claimed, and do have a track record so what's the issue then?

Two things here.

1. Do not include me in the "Many". I remember an issue similar to this and it may or may not have been notch-top that is the person I am thinking of. If it was not then I apologize notch-top. If it was, then he stood up like a man, and took responsibility.

2. It is beginning to look like you are trolling. I will reserve opinion on that for the time being, but continuing down your current path will solidify that opinion for me.

Phil

I don't read myself defending ANYONE on these boards

Again, I don't know nothing about nothing here except... you were defeinitely defending crusty in your first post. I don't miss a beat when people defend that goblin and you are guilty as charged.

Thank you Richard.

I have nothing but the same respect for you as well.

The MANY books I have purchased from you throughout the years have been and still are the pinnacles of my collection.

And snizzen..I am sure FF has the link to the original thread that went into great discussion of what occured now almost 3 years ago as he was also personally involved .

This "Prophet" is not doubt a Procrustean guise, I guess that is the last time I raise a fuss over getting a VG copy of a NM represented book under $300.00.

Geeesh......get over it CRUSTY!

Or do I need to pull out the dozen returns that were done on your overgraded, scan stolen, auctions??

M

And by the way "Prophet" this is a direct quote from your second post

"I notice many people in these rooms giving their "unsubstantiated opinion" about other sellers or buyers with ZERO knowledge of the transaction and its history? This "Procrustean" guy is FAR from the big problem sellers on Ebay, frankly he does seem as the Darth guy proported that some of you may have an "agenda" with certain sellers or buyers on Ebay."

lol....Wow..practice what you preach .

M

This is the thread that would not die! It has been thru more weird transformations than that alien critter in the remake of "The Thing" !!! It certainly took a strange turn with the appearance of Prophet. Which is a bit like the Beyonder just suddenly appearing - or maybe Mephisto! But it is definitely not Crusty. I have used all of my considerable mental faculties and powers of deduction to conclude that this can not possibly be Crusty. We all know Crusty is a guy. Prophet specifically stated that she is a female named "Becca" whose boyfriend collects comics and she is just on here kind of enjoying the scenery. And "bec" also stated that she looked a lot like that sexy icon pic. I can't Imagine anyone named procrustean looking like that! Therefore, my closing statement and final pronouncement is that Becca aka Prophet is definitely not Procrustean/Crusty/Pulp Fiction/Gaak - just not possible as Prophet is a female( just read the posts people).

You know, when threads take twists and turns like this, we should all just head over to the Coin threads and start posting (about coins). I know absolutely NOTHING about coins (all the better..ignorance is bliss sometimes!). I HAD a coin collection as a child that was reminisceint of Owen's (Danny Devito) in "Throw Momma From the Train": a Quarter from the change when my dad bought me my first ball-park hot-dog at my first Yankee game, etc.. I've had this urge to go over there and start posting like I KNOW something!!! I'm going to DO it. Anyone want to come over, join in the fun and talk coins with me like we're REAL "experts" (the less we KNOW, the better...we'll IMPROVISE as we go along!!!)? I'm going to get the ball rolling over there. laugh.gif