• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silverage-Fan Back?

156 posts in this topic

Sound, bulletproof logic there. Not to mention how much we all know just how popular a choice a naked woman avatar would be to all the real women out there. I wish women could just get sex and T & A off their brains and stick to the ever-popular topic adored by soooooooo many members of their gender--ultra-high grade superhero comics!!! ooo.gif

Actually, FF, that was my first thought. What woman would choose that pic as an avatar?

There are certain signs that people tend to forget. A man trolling as a woman online tends to keep to certain truths, so that he doesn't forget what he said, and forgets to hide the obvious clues. I once asked a guy (who was playing female) who his favorite singers were. All of his answers were male singers. Not a female in the bunch. Generally, when it comes to singers, we tend to favor our own gender, so although some guys would make the list, the bulk would be female (especially someone who posed as an aspiring female singer. You admire those whose songs you can sing). Dead give-away. Think of your own favorite singers and compare the male/female ratio.

Not quite the same, but on the same theme, the avatars we choose say a lot about us. Anatomically bizarre big-butted hooker-looking character = guy.

-- Joanna

like i said in my earlier post......yawn blush.gifshocked.gifgrin.gif obviously prophet did not read the earlier thread were cgc forum members credit notch_top for perfect transactions. but everybody has their own opinions....oh well, it's called freedom of speech, i can't argue with that. blush.gifblush.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifwink.gifwink.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Snizzy, a second chance for STEALING? sorry, not in my book.

Welcome back, crusty. Your is nicer now, but the syntax and run-on sentences haven't changed.

I've always known you were a woman, however. grin.gif

Prophet is this you?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=732071845

Or is this you?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75&item=723870503

Crusty if your still lurking these boards, you are a certifiable arse.

Hmmmm..no Prophet anymore? Perhaps he predicted his own demise?

M

Prophet turned tail once Joanna busted "her"...uh....I mean him. Don't think we'll be seeing Prophet ever again. Can't say the same about 'crusty/pulpy/gaak......I'm sure he'll turn up with a different id. Never a dull moment with that fellow.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

It's actually rather risky to pretend to be female on a board like this. For one thing, there are so few females that you instantly stick out. This leads to heightened attention on identity, as opposed to what is being said. As soon as I started posting, it was assumed I was male. I had several posters challenge me (people I've now gotten to know and have fondness for). Had I been a disguised male, I cant imagine that I would have stuck with it. But since I actually am a female who loves comics, I'm used to this sort of thing.

If you want to be a creep and pretend to be someone else, it's much more intelligent to appear on these boards as a guy, because you don't get any of that scrutiny. And this is not counting how difficult it is to pass yourself off as the opposite gender, due to the thousands of traps (like the singer example, or the avatar).

-- Joanna

Excuse me folks, sorry for my lack of response but I simply have a LIFE and don't frequent these boards as often as a LOT of you seem to do.

I'm sorry to disappoint Notch-Top AKA the "criminal" have you ever heard Dr. Ferzoco, mark? or Sam Wainrite? If you haven't perhaps that's when you werecommiting crimes under your other guise of Sileragefan?

As for this budda guy and others i'll say this once I AM NOT THIS GUY YOU PROFESS ME TO BE. Joanna, don't become a detective, you're poor at it i'm sorry to say, I am indeed a FEMALE, name REBECCA, but if you wish to make me another person or sex for entertainment purposes go right ahead.

Now, must go its Saturday night and I must go out, and get back to what the ORIGINAL thread asked, it was a truly pertinent question.

Becca

Ok hunny! Come on down to my neck of the woods - you ever been frog giggin' before? I sure like a girl that aint afraid to show her butt crack. I bet you have a purty mouth too. We could pick up a 12 pack of bud or RWB do some giggin' and then i could show you my collection back at the double wide! Let me know!