• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pink pages?

35 posts in this topic

I guess that is my point. Color change in white paper indicates how close to brittleness it is. If Pink doesn't change the same way, how do you know if you have good, medium or bad pages?

PS: That might be your first responsive post that didn't insult me. :o

I guess that is my point. Color change in white paper indicates how close to brittleness it is. If Pink doesn't change the same way, how do you know if you have good, medium or bad pages?

PS: That might be your first responsive post that didn't insult me. :o

I have either give out, gave up or given in. :P

Pink pages age by yellowing, just like white pages do. Severely aged "pink" pages are a very un-pretty combination of pink and mustard yellow.

If all the copies are printed on pink paper,I don't understand that designation.

Are there two versions?

Yes, as a fairly new collector of these books I have learned that some copies have pink pages and others have white. I haven't quite figured out the ratio though but I have seen the same issue with white and another with pink particularily with the Phantom Lady books.