• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The incredibles

10 posts in this topic

I think it IS the last movie under the existing Disney-Pixar contract, but there's one scheduled for release before this one...? Can't remember the name at the moment. At any rate, I think Pixar 'owes' Disney two more films, including this one...

Without having seen the footage/images (links are broken, Sean frown.gif ) in question, what I know about the movie reminds me of a short-lived animated series from the early 1970s called "The Incredible Heroes" or something like that... a group of would-be crimefighters with putative 'super powers'...one was a baby who could swing his bottle around and use it as a weapon...another was a guy made of rope who often got tangled in himself...

Does this ring any bells?

Without having seen the footage/images (links are broken, Sean frown.gif ) in question, what I know about the movie reminds me of a short-lived animated series from the early 1970s called "The Incredible Heroes" or something like that... a group of would-be crimefighters with putative 'super powers'...one was a baby who could swing his bottle around and use it as a weapon...another was a guy made of rope who often got tangled in himself...

Does this ring any bells?

You're thinking of the Mighty Heroes. A cartoon from the 60s that featured 5 super-heroes, Strong Man, Rope Man, Diaper Man, Cuckoo Man and Tornado Man.

Without having seen the footage/images (links are broken, Sean frown.gif ) in question,

doh! I suspect the images were not put up there legitimately and the Copyright police had them pulled down. Bummer.