• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you do with your peanuts?

41 posts in this topic

No. Not the dry or honey roasted Planter's treats or even better the warm, salty bag you get at the local baseball stadium (okay - this is sounding a bit weird now). :eek:

I'm talking of the little buggers that you get in packages and such. Maybe it's me, but trying to put the dang things in a trash bag is like trying to remove a virus from the tenth circle of you know what. :/ I'm sure it's some form of explainable science, but the little *spoons* just won't let go of my freakin' hand! :sumo:

I hate to throw them out to the landfill considering they're styrofoam and will be here long after the toughest cockroach has breathed it's last, but I now have THREE LARGE green garbage bags stuffed to the gills of the dang things and I'm just not shipping anything to get rid of the buggers! :pullhair:

And Vince - no freakin' comments on how soon my next selling spree will commence! (tsk):grin:

So what do you do the alleviate your space of these devils? hm

Sell another GL 76 and throw them in a box way too big for it.

Ummm....sell some junk and reuse them

By all means let me rummage through the many *spare* GL 76 issues I have lying about the house! :makepoint::insane:

I have no *junk* All my possessions are priceless works of art. :cool:

Sell another GL 76 and throw them in a box way too big for it.

Ummm....sell some junk and reuse them

By all means let me rummage through the many *spare* GL 76 issues I have lying about the house! :makepoint::insane:

I have no *junk* All my possessions are priceless works of art. :cool:

Burn them and get high from them.

Put the closed bags in front of your house, label them with "Fragile" stickers and then get in your car and go for a drive.

They should have magically disappeared within the hour. (thumbs u

Put the closed bags in front of your house, label them with "Fragile" stickers and then get in your car and go for a drive.

lol Best suggestion so far! I'll have to test that out! Thanks! (thumbs u

lol Best suggestion so far! I'll have to test that out! Thanks! (thumbs u

Anything to help :foryou:

If you want to be really sure, just leave them in your car.

Everett's car theft rate was one of the highest in the nation for the last 5 years.