• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timely & Atlas romance

27 posts in this topic

Very unusual! Never seen Pike work like that -- it's a combo of Colleta and Burgos, with a twist. Thanks!!!

Most of the stuff I got is true romance. I think I have 9 of the first 11 issues of My Romance/My Own Romance, and others including Actual Confessions, Actual Romance #1, 2, Faithful #12, Girl Comics #1 & 2, Love Tales, Lovers, Ideal Love & Romance #5(spectacular grade), Love Adventures starting with #3, Loveland #1, Love Romances, Molly Manton's Romances, My Love #3, Real Experiences, Romance Diary #2, Romance Tales, True Life Tales, Young Hearts.

Like I said, many of these books, I have never seen in any condition, and most of these are pretty, solid issues, at least Fine and several in the VF or better range.

It makes me wonder how they would do in a comiclink auction or something like that.

Hi, I collect romance books exclusively. Your prospects really depend on condition and collectibility (key, one-shot, photo cover, hot artist like Baker, etc). Fine is OK for getting guide prices, VF or better should bring a bump beyond guide. You'll need decent res scans no matter which venue to place them in. Ungraded books of this nature don't do so well at comiclink, comicconnect is sparse on romance and you might be able to own that section. Fishler's grading seems to inspire bidding.

Or contact me offline for future talk. Good luck, sounds interesting.