• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know "grail" is overused, but this is Everett's Subby

24 posts in this topic

Thanks to Buttock for a great trade. I've searched for years for a nice Everett/Everett Subby page. I always felt he was the one artist whose work NEVER declined as he got older. In fact, his Bronze Age Subby stuff was some of his best, most evolved work (IMHO).

submarinerx.jpg

My CAF Gallery

Thanks to Buttock for a great trade. I've searched for years for a nice Everett/Everett Subby page. I always felt he was the one artist whose work NEVER declined as he got older. In fact, his Bronze Age Subby stuff was some of his best, most evolved work (IMHO).

submarinerx.jpg

My CAF Gallery

I think that is a great page!

I've always felt the same way. The GA stuff is cool, but the BA is stunning!

I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a nice BA page from him now, but I've got a con sketch so that'll do.

:cloud9:

I've always felt the same way. The GA stuff is cool, but the BA is stunning!

I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a nice BA page from him now, but I've got a con sketch so that'll do.

:cloud9:

His Bronze work was truly great. My Subby bronze issues were never put away.

I would always pull them out and reread them because I was looking at the

artwork and forgot the story.

I guess it is selfish to want them all..but I don't think it is to much to ask for one from each issue...

Congrats on getting a strong page from #50, it is totally Everett!

I guess it is selfish to want them all..but I don't think it is to much to ask for one from each issue...

Congrats on getting a strong page from #50, it is totally Everett!

Dude, you own the all-time BEST Everett "black water" cover. I fail to feel sorry for you. :baiting:

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Everett, but I've wanted this page ever since I saw it on Jeff Jatras' CAF site years ago. I would inquire about it every so often, so when he decided to sell last week, I decided this was my "San Diego." Many thanks to Jeff for this page.

:banana: