• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2022 at 6:33 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Duck and cover on the ASM lol

I feel you! I'm surprised no one comments on my pics done like that. :roflmao:

But indeed those are nice, did you press the Lobo too?

You got me! :facepalm: At least I got the top of my head out of there lol

Yes, CCS pressed them all. I’m okay with the Lobo because I sent it in knowing it was rough (it’s my original reader) but after getting it back I think it looks better than the grade. Not complaining though because I think the rest are spot on.

On 9/1/2022 at 6:48 PM, Iconic1s said:

You got me! :facepalm: At least I got the top of my head out of there lol

Yes, CCS pressed them all. I’m okay with the Lobo because I sent it in knowing it was rough (it’s my original reader) but after getting it back I think it looks better than the grade. Not complaining though because I think the rest are spot on.

Lol the Lobo I sent in came back 8.0, I don't blame you at all, sometimes nostalgia wins. :shy:

I got my Lee, Sinclair and Williams books back and am quite happy with them.  I know a lot of people weren't fans of the logo signatures from Sinclair and Williams but I think they look really nice on the books.  They look like little remarques.  The Beast sketch is absolutely amazing.  

PXL_20220916_181821953.jpg

PXL_20220906_184955294.jpg

PXL_20220906_185106666.jpg

Edited by LudaToke

I got my Lee, Sinclair and Williams books back and am quite happy with them.  I know a lot of people weren't fans of the logo signatures from Sinclair and Williams but I think they look really nice on the books.  They look like little remarques.  The Beast sketch is absolutely amazing. 

PXL_20220916_181821953.jpg

PXL_20220906_184955294.jpg

PXL_20220906_185106666.jpg

Edited by LudaToke