• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

I got it for 17 pounds, (aprox, $27.00). Plus the seller was in the UK, so postage was like $4. I figured a 9.6 would be fine for this issue :) No need to get a 9.8. Glad you like it bro :D:D Good price right?

Lloyd, that is an outstanding price, and especially when you factor in the cost of CGC processing (shipping to, encasing, shipping back). And especially for an ASM book.

That's what I thought :) The comic alone (unslabbed in 9.6) would cost about the same price.

I'm not sure how loved this issue is? But it's a key issue anyway, so I felt I had to take a shot at bidding seeing as it was such a good price and I won!! :D great grade, I guess some people are too picky and focus on strictly 9.8's nowadays, plus luck must have been involved.

damn how much you get that for? i LOVE THAT BOOK back in the 90's ..i been looking to buy a nice 9.6-9.8

very nice pick up dude

PM sckao he might still have a bunch left. :gossip::wishluck:

thanks for the heads up..ill pm him when im ready! (thumbs u

I got it for 17 pounds, (aprox, $27.00). Plus the seller was in the UK, so postage was like $4. I figured a 9.6 would be fine for this issue :) No need to get a 9.8. Glad you like it bro :D:D Good price right?

Lloyd, that is an outstanding price, and especially when you factor in the cost of CGC processing (shipping to, encasing, shipping back). And especially for an ASM book.

yeah forsure, you pretty much got the book for free...very nice deal

I just got this on ebay for a good price. I'm not really into Carnage (at all really), I love Spiderman and figured it was a good key issue to pick up for a cheap price? Hope you guys don't laugh at me! haha.

Wait, so this didn't come "Back From CGC"? :baiting:

I had three express books finally switch from verified to graded on Friday. Once they return I will post them.....until then, I will say that one of them is now a top census mo-fo. And no, it is not Rocket Racoon or Skateman. lol

Is it a House of Secrets #92? :gossip:

I had three express books finally switch from verified to graded on Friday. Once they return I will post them.....until then, I will say that one of them is now a top census mo-fo. And no, it is not Rocket Racoon or Skateman. lol

Nope.....a little more eclectic than that.....but it is an Atom Age book that had a very short series run. However, the creators are two of the gods of the industry.

Nope.....a little more eclectic than that.....but it is an Atom Age book that had a very short series run. However, the creators are two of the gods of the industry.

hm

hm

If it is S&K Bullseye, whatta ya gonna do?