• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

My books from NYCC have been shipped.

NYX 3 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY JOE QUESADA ON 10/14/11

Wolverine 10 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY CHRIS CLAREMONT & BILL SIENKIEWICZ ON 10/15/11

Wolverine: Rahne of Terra nn 9.6 WHITE SIGNED BY PETER DAVID ON 10/16/11

Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure nn 9.6 WHITE SIGNED BY WALT SIMONSON ON 10/15/11

X-Force 2 9.8 WHITE SIGNED BY FABIAN NICIEZA ON 10/15/11

I want to thank Andrew (GAcollectibles) for getting them done for me :foryou:

I sent in some books on August 15th, 2011.

I just received them today.

X-Men #97 9.0

X-Men #99 7.5

X-Men #105 9.4

X-Men #108 8.0

X-Men #109 8.5 Qualified (Detached from Top staple) (oops)

X-Men #110 8.0

X-Men #113 9.0

Needless to say, I think that with the prices going up, and the seriously long delay (way more than 40 days as posted on CGC site), that the above will be my last submission, and from now on, I will only buy already slabbed books.

Wow, and I just noticed that the X-men 94 I received in September on the 23rd was exactly 1000 issues after the ones I just got back..

So of course the higher value comic got processed first, then 1000 other comics, then this current set. All were sent in at the same time. So roughly 3.5 months to process 1000 comics. Sound about right?

Wow, and I just noticed that the X-men 94 I received in September on the 23rd was exactly 1000 issues after the ones I just got back..

So of course the higher value comic got processed first, then 1000 other comics, then this current set. All were sent in at the same time. So roughly 3.5 months to process 1000 comics. Sound about right?

No, the first 7 numbers are the invoice number, and the last 3 numbers refer to the number of books in the invoice, so your book was #1 on one invoice, and then #1 on the next invoice. Make sense?