• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,959 posts in this topic

I've been getting back a lot of books slabbed and I didn't have time to take pictures of them until yesterday. I posted them on my blog. There's a total of 56 and I didn't want to take too much room on this board posting them.

So I don't know if this is allowed but here's the links:

CGC

http://spotted13.blogspot.com/2012/02/cgc-comics.html

Which includes: Spider-man, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Transformers, New Mutants, The Traveler, Warlord of Mars, X-Men, Iron Man, FF, Vampirella, Fathom, Morning Glories, Soldier Zero, The Waking, Jennifer Blood, Witchblade, Carnage, Avengers, Venom, Staborn, The Fly & Point One

&

CGC Signature Series:

http://spotted13.blogspot.com/2012/02/cgc-comics-autographed.html

And this includes: The Infinite, Spider-man, Warlord of Mars, Invincible, The Walking Dead, Vampirella, Lady Mechanika, Haunt & Spawn

With Signatures by: Finch, Capullo, Benitez, Campbell, Moore, Kirkman & Liefeld

Just got these back today. I'm going to start drinking early today. A few of my thirty five year old holdings. The Strange Tales #77 was purchased off Dale Roberts raw a few years back at Wizard. :acclaim:

newcgcslabs2-3-12001-1.jpg

newcgcslabs2-3-12005.jpg

newcgcslabs2-3-12004.jpg

newcgcslabs2-3-12003.jpg

newcgcslabs2-3-12002.jpg

Edited by DR.X

Just got these back today. I'm going to start drinking early today. A few of my thirty five year old holdings. The Strange Tales #77 was purchased off Dale Roberts raw a few years back at Wizard. :acclaim:

newcgcslabs2-3-12004.jpg

I think you had this in Chicago a few years ago; board dinner perhaps?

Congrats. :headbang: