• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

Just got these back from CGC today. All books were raw and pressed by Joey (my first time pressing). Overall pretty happy with the results. Most of the books came back a bit higher than I was expecting, with a couple lower than I was hoping for. Joey also made the process easy, so thanks very much Joe! Sorry for the so so pics, I have not scanner.

The Batman 241 and ASM 39 came in lower than I was expecting, some others higher such as the GL 76, TOS 40, ASM 129 and the DD1 came in higher. The others about where I expected.

Enjoy,

Jason

005_zps56a16bf6.jpg

004_zps7be07fc8.jpg

003_zpse905a5d4.jpg

002_zpsb78da6a1.jpg

001_zps19161938.jpg

Just got these back from CGC today. All books were raw and pressed by Joey (my first time pressing). Overall pretty happy with the results. Most of the books came back a bit higher than I was expecting, with a couple lower than I was hoping for. Joey also made the process easy, so thanks very much Joe! Sorry for the so so pics, I have not scanner.

The Batman 241 and ASM 39 came in lower than I was expecting, some others higher such as the GL 76, TOS 40, ASM 129 and the DD1 came in higher. The others about where I expected.

Enjoy,

Jason

Looks like a pretty good submission to me. Nice books ! Congrats.

Enjoy,

Jason

+ 1

Fantastic looking books!

Enjoy,

Jason

+ 1

Fantastic looking books!

Thanks everyone, I am happy with the results.The GL76 has a color breaking scratch on the back cover, so was not sure how significantly this would effect the grade

Edited by jhutton2

Enjoy,

Jason

Thanks everyone, I am happy with the results.

+ 1

Fantastic looking books!

Wait - are those my books and I said that?

SEND ME BACK MY BOOKS! :sumo:

:baiting:

Enjoy,

Jason

Thanks everyone, I am happy with the results.

+ 1

Fantastic looking books!

Wait - are those my books and I said that?

SEND ME BACK MY BOOKS! :sumo:

:baiting:

lol, my edit was not quick enough, damn you boardies....lol

Awesome books! Great submission, some real nice grades in there.

Tough to tell but the ASM39 looks better than a 7.0.

The DD is my favourite ;)

I figured the ASM 39 for an 8.0 or 8.5 most likely. There is a small water stain on the back bottom cover, I am guessing this is why they knocked it down so much?