• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

Good lawd, fellas....would give anything to know your secrets of procuring silver agers like the issue of X-Men above that garner freakin' 9.0's!

Only buy from reputable sellers here on the boards. I picked those two up from jonjesper and Dr. Balls :headbang:

+1

The X-Men 8 9.0 that I posted was bought raw from Dale Roberts at C2E2, but he usually sells a lot of books here on the forum.

Good lawd, fellas....would give anything to know your secrets of procuring silver agers like the issue of X-Men above that garner freakin' 9.0's!

Only buy from reputable sellers here on the boards. I picked those two up from jonjesper and Dr. Balls :headbang:

+1

The X-Men 8 9.0 that I posted was bought raw from Dale Roberts at C2E2, but he usually sells a lot of books here on the forum.

+1 , Frank is right, there are some reputable dealers at most shows. Many of them also sell here on the boards.

Just received some of my slabbed books back that I sent in for a press and resub. Overall pretty happy with the results.

5 books graded up

2 stayed the same

1 went down (by half a grade)

Best jump was the Giant size X-men, 8.5 to 9.4! Very happy with that.

Enjoy

017_zps8400a412.jpg

020_zps69138d37.jpg

019_zpsdb32c835.jpg

018_zpsdfafddf2.jpg

This thread would be so much nicer to browse if people would not quote giant walls of images.

Also, I desperately need a Venom #1 9.8 and an X-Men 266 SS. Love those two.

this thread would be so much nicer is people put there WTB's in the right place

Via Rich Henn's facilitation at Emerald City... So hyped about these books...

First up

Green Lantern #86 CGC 9.2 Double Signed by Neal Adams & Denny O'Neil

Bought it here on the boards raw as a 9.0/9.2 (cant remember from whom, but grading was spot on).

4evbibT.jpg

and second, again from Rich via Emerald City facilitation

Green Lantern #100 CGC 9.6 SS Denny, Mike Grell & Alex Saviuk

Tied for highest on census at the moment, and I hear there were a few triple sigs done on this book at ECCC.

ZPAO6F9.jpg

I received a nice surprise in the latest submission. I know I bought this comic book about 20 years ago, I was still stationed outside of Phoenix. I didn't have much money to spend on comics at the time so I know this comic couldn't have been more than about $20. Anyway, another Cosmic Aeroplane book has been identified.

americasbestcosmic008.jpg