• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Economy 7/29/2009 40 business days $300 / ea. $32 per book well I'm coming up on 60 days I should have pd. the $40..Don't mean to whine but if you offer a service stick by it!!!

You need to call Sarasota. I had to on my last submission....and the ball did not start rolling on it until I made the call. Squeaky wheel will get you greasing.

Economy 7/29/2009 40 business days $300 / ea. $32 per book well I'm coming up on 60 days I should have pd. the $40..Don't mean to whine but if you offer a service stick by it!!!

You need to call Sarasota. I had to on my last submission....and the ball did not start rolling on it until I made the call. Squeaky wheel will get you greasing.

Thanks for the tip..I'll do that..

Back from CGC very soon. Only graded copies to date.

Nexus #3 CGC 9.6 - I thought this book couldn't be graded but I took a chance and sent it in.

992143-004.jpg

Showed these before raw but here are the grades.

Elflord #1 CGC 9.0

992143-003.jpg

Elflord #2 CGC 9.0

992143-002.jpg

Elflord #3 CGC 8.5

992143-001.jpg

:o

Nice books Michael. Those Elflords are next to impossible to come by in ANY grade. Hats off to YOU sir!!

(thumbs u

Lovely copy bro! :)

Fresh via a trip to Fed Ex!

scan0001-2.jpg

Thanks! I was really nervous about it when I bought it raw, but it was a very nice copy - I do have to disclose that I did send it to Matt and pressed it up. I know there's a lot of controversy about pressing, but I chose it for this one, the first time I pressed, and am very pleased with the results.

Lovely copy bro! :)

Fresh via a trip to Fed Ex!

scan0001-2.jpg

Thanks! I was really nervous about it when I bought it raw, but it was a very nice copy - I do have to disclose that I did send it to Matt and pressed it up. I know there's a lot of controversy about pressing, but I chose it for this one, the first time I pressed, and am very pleased with the results.

Its your book and you can do whatever you want.. Congrats it's a beautiful book