• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,950 posts in this topic

nice, did you sub them yourself?

Sent them in at Hereos, well most of them some where board opps that happened to show up today.

Edited by dscott

love that house of secrets looks like the guy is getting one from a lobster

lol

i should have seen that one

...all you can eat night at Red Lobster,... :blush:

did you take scans before you subbed to compare your new mutants 98 before and after? also, I thought cgc only sent USPS registered?

Nope. You can also have CGC books shipped back via FedEx. I use it a lot because you get the books back faster (2-3 days vs. a week or more for USPS Registered Mail). It costs a little more but to me it's worth it to get the books back sooner. The fastest way to get books back from CGC is to pay for Fast Track with FedEx return shipping.

did you take scans before you subbed to compare your new mutants 98 before and after? also, I thought cgc only sent USPS registered?

Nope. You can also have CGC books shipped back via FedEx. I use it a lot because you get the books back faster (2-3 days vs. a week or more for USPS Registered Mail). It costs a little more but to me it's worth it to get the books back sooner. The fastest way to get books back from CGC is to pay for Fast Track with FedEx return shipping.

That's what I do (thumbs u

Sadly no. But I know this is my copy so it was either done by me when rebagging it after checking it for any flaws or by a CGC employee while handling the book. But to be honest, I'd put money down that I did it over the grader considering the intensity of the crease.

As for the Fedex, I'm in Canada so they only do fedex up to here. Apparently it avoids all sorts of custom fees even though they are my books I am getting back.