• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,950 posts in this topic

Board purchase from Bill the Hawaiian Dork as a 9.0.

As they on Storage Wars......YUUUUPPPP!

tn2.jpg

:banana:

storage-wars-dave-hester.jpg

Awesome!!! Love it!

KC Planet Comic Con purchase from a few years ago......Stella was 2 and NOT wanting to be there. Lots of pressure to leave. Saw this, grabbed it and ran.

I think I paid $22.00.

I'm cool with that.

tn1.jpg

love it, great cover

Finally got my first package, and first ever submission, back from dropping them off at C2E2 three months ago:

P1050378.jpg

P1050377.jpg

The Ultimate Spider-Man #160 was spot on for what I'd originally self-appraised it at, and the Saga #1 came back 0.2 higher than I had thought!

All in all, I'm addicted now and can't wait to get my three SS graded books soon.

I've been waiting for these since February...

All 3 were signed by EBAS (Cover Artist) and Victor Drujinui (Interior Artist) with #3 also being signed by Nicki Andrews Inker on cover :)

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

Disapointed this came back a 9.2 :cry:

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

I've been waiting for these since February...

All 3 were signed by EBAS (Cover Artist) and Victor Drujinui (Interior Artist) with #3 also being signed by Nicki Andrews Inker on cover :)

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

Disapointed this came back a 9.2 :cry:

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

:applause:

Finally had my last lot of LSCC books back. Most were GFT variants which are for resale. These two are keepers.

Uncanny X-Men 128

Signed by Stan Lee and George Perez at LSCC

Many thanks to Bedrock for this. He’d kindly brought a couple of copies over to LSCC for me to look at. Also, obvious thanks to Stan and George (As well as Chespirito who kindly queued and witnessed the George sig).

UXM_128a.jpg

NYX 3.

Found a couple of these rather randomly at the Place in Space stall at LSCC for a measly £20 (About $30). For some bizarre reason I chose to only take one copy. doh!!! I’d intended to flip it, but now it’s finally in hand I’ve decided to keep it.

NYX_003a.jpg

I’ll scan the GFT’s at some point but I use the scanner in the open area of my office. I’ll need to wait for a quiet half hour rather than risk the wrath of HR.

Books are

65 Beachbum Belinda Exclusive 9.8

65 Beachbum Sela Exclusive 9.8

64 Cover C (2 copies) 9.8

63 Fan Expo (2 Copies) 9.8

60 Belinda Variant 9.8

60 Sela Variant 9.8

61 SDCC Exclusive 9.6