• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Did you submit these books back in April at Toronto Comic Con? Just wanted to know cause I am still waiting to get mine back from that show.

Regards,

JC

CGC told me last week that my Toronto books were in encapsulation, so they should be shipping soon.

Just had these arrived from CGC:

I had the grade right, just not the wonderful purple hue label :pullhair:

At least the 'P' suggests the CT can be scraped off.

hey guys, been 2+ yrs since I've been able to add to this section. VERY happy day for me, considering I had this first one at a 9.4 with only a shot at 9.6. Soooo happy!

The second one's not bad either, we knew about the restoration. Both will be made available. Thanks!

scan0081.jpg

scan0077.jpg

hey guys, been 2+ yrs since I've been able to add to this section. VERY happy day for me, considering I had this first one at a 9.4 with only a shot at 9.6. Soooo happy!

The second one's not bad either, we knew about the restoration. Both will be made available. Thanks!

scan0081.jpg

scan0077.jpg

Your FF 1 is very cool :cloud9:

scan0081.jpg

Well two years later is a perfect time to sell the IM #55 at 25% more movie increase. (thumbs u

011-38.jpg

:cloud9:

That's %&Y$ing fantastic

Much agreed Rock!! Congrats dude!!

That is a beautiful comic.

Love it and much kudos to you Sir.

When did you submit this beauty?

I submitted it June 6th. I took the regular grading schedule of 15 business days. The rest of my order is waiting in the wings, yet to be graded, next time I am going to put all my books under the same tier because to ship that one slab cost me 60 bucks in shipping alone. Blah!

lol