• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

This is my first CGC submission and I'm pretty pleased with the grades I got so far.

For some reason my scanner refuses to focus correctly so here are some slightly crappy pictures of my haul that just came in this week.

Here are my books:

MbCvU8a.jpg

One of my favorite characters, so regardless of grade I'm glad to own a copy of this book.

DHYzNxS.jpg

Got this book free with a fables collection I bought like 2 years ago, so it was a pretty awesome find since it's by far the rarest of all the Fables books. Awesome grade for a rare book. Very pleased :)

jeS9nc6.jpg

Thought this was going to grade at a 9.6, but was pleasingly surprised with the 9.8 I did get on the RRP. One of my favorite modern comic series, so glad to add this to my collection.

Qh8USji.jpg

pUJ5w5w.jpg

One of my grails. I picked this up from Metropolis Comics for 65$ raw like a year and a half ago. Graded it at a 9.0, but really happy with the 9.4 it got. 1st appearance of one of my all-time favorite comic characters in the limited Karen Berger editorial edition (of around 600 copies). Very, very cool book. :)

Edited by michchan

Even though I've been posting this book everywhere, I just received the box from FedEx today. :devil:

AS1_cgc_front_zps774e014d.jpg

Even though you've been posting this book everywhere, I am still just as impressed and (worship)

Even though I've been posting this book everywhere, I just received the box from FedEx today. :devil:

AS1_cgc_front_zps774e014d.jpg

Even though you've been posting this book everywhere, I am still just as impressed and (worship)

Totally agree, this book should be posted everywhere.