• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Thanks Mike... that move (re)opened a whole wide range of (mid/late bronze) books that are now worth subbing (even in 9.2 & 9.4 in many cases). And, when you really break it down... for $3 more than the old standard $25 price for 1975-1979 books, you can get them back (fast tracked) in a month compared to 3+ months prior.

The timing is also perfect... as many of these books are re-emerging/spiking in this reinvigorated bronze market. I love it. :headbang:

That's a heck of a submission. Gotta love the date roll back for modern tier.

I just woke up from my nap at work and my underwear is on backwards. I remember putting them on the right way this morning. I'm not sure what happened. Nothing is sore but I'm a little worried.

I just woke up from my nap at work and my underwear is on backwards. I remember putting them on the right way this morning. I'm not sure what happened. Nothing is sore but I'm a little worried.

Why, is this the first time such a thing has happened?

I left my computer unlocked when I left for my break. :P

Exactly like the last time.

Did they see the secret pics you have stashed on it of your coworkers in backless chaps?

Finally got a respectable copy. :grin:

This book had a dent or two that could likely have been pressed out to get a 7.5-8.0 but I figured it's my keeper copy and I don't mind having left the untapped potential.

SUPERMAN199_zpse5fbae80.jpg

Thanks fellas! Timing was pretty good on the DC Super-Stars 17... one just sold 2 days ago for $1050 (and this one looks a bit nicer).

Got some more grades today on a small 4 issue economy fast-track sub.

• ASM 137 CGC 9.6 oww (hoped for 9.8, ah well)

• Astonishing Tales 25 CGC 9.6 White

• Fear 19 CGC 9.4 oww

• Forever People 1 CGC 9.4 oww

Tough Book! I'd no doubt be sorely disappointed if I sent mine in.

Finally got a respectable copy. :grin:

This book had a dent or two that could likely have been pressed out to get a 7.5-8.0 but I figured it's my keeper copy and I don't mind having left the untapped potential.

SUPERMAN199_zpse5fbae80.jpg