• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Age X-Men Thread

126 posts in this topic

I lack 328, 336, 337, 340, 341, 348, 350 Regular edition, 354 Regular edition, 361, 365, 368, 374, 378, 392, 393, 412, 413, 428, 429, 435 and 448.

In the variant department I need 320 Gold, 360 Holofoil, 375 Another Universe, 375 Wizard Authentic, 381 Dynamic Forces Holofoil, 423 Newsstand Variant and 429 Wizard World 2003 Con Edition.

28 books altogether, so not bad I guess. I have some of them raw, but haven't submitted them yet.

What did everyone think of Messiah Complex? I enjoyed it despite it being not much story for the amount of issues.

What did everyone think of Messiah Complex? I enjoyed it despite it being not much story for the amount of issues.
I enjoyed it as well. It got me looking forward to future issues of x-men.

I enjoyed it as well. It got me looking forward to future issues of x-men.

To see an actual betrayal that wasn't caused by mind control or blackmail was refreshing. Also good to see Cyclops being portrayed as a hardened leader as opposed to an ineffectual idealist. I think it finally adds a bit more depth to his personality which stagnated a whlie back IMHO.