• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Age X-Men Thread

126 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd post some more images since I'm working on scanning the rest of my collection.

451-475 9.8 with variants, complete set:

th_451.jpg th_452.jpg th_453.jpg th_454.jpg th_455.jpg

th_456.jpg th_457.jpg th_458.jpg th_459.jpg th_460.jpg

th_461.jpg th_461var.jpg th_462.jpg th_463.jpg th_464.jpg

th_465.jpg th_466.jpg th_467.jpg th_468.jpg th_469.jpg

th_470.jpg th_471.jpg th_472.jpg th_473.jpg th_474.jpg

th_475.jpg th_475varss.jpg

The 475 Sketch Variant is signed by Stan Lee. :)

Thank You gentlemen. I try really hard! I'm very proud that 90% of the above stuff is from own submissions.

You have a great eye, for sure Dre ;)

Anyone else think that the #493 cover is an absolute stunner?, I really love it...

Thank You gentlemen. I try really hard! I'm very proud that 90% of the above stuff is from own submissions.

Anyone else think that the #493 cover is an absolute stunner?, I really love it...

It's my favorite cover of the year so far, I'd love to get it signed by Finch.

It's my favorite cover of the year so far, I'd love to get it signed by Finch.

ditto, everytime I see it, I think of my baby, soon to be with us - Jessica :luhv:

Achieved a modern (personal) X-Grail, very pleased,

Uncanny X-Men #375 Wizard Authentic, Another Universe variant in CGC 9.8, as well as 3 other sweet books (2 VHTF) from Beachbum, thanks mate.

I spent about two years trying to score a copy of this Wizard Authentic book via the net with no luck, so I'm over the moon to finally get one :cloud9:

Just have to send off my non-Wizard Another Universe copy for grading and that's those difficult books struck off the list

Okay, so I had to go seach for this thread... Almost 4 months without a post? No love for Modern X-Men lately.

I just finished 100% of the Astoninshing X-Men set, I'll get to scanning them in soon:

sig.jpg

Now... if only Doc didn't have that pesky 10.0...

Okay, so I had to go seach for this thread... Almost 4 months without a post? No love for Modern X-Men lately.

I just finished 100% of the Astoninshing X-Men set, I'll get to scanning them in soon:

sig.jpg

Stay the eff away from my Astonishing Set you Registry basturd. :makepoint:

:baiting:

sig.jpg

Stay the eff away from my Astonishing Set you Registry basturd. :makepoint:

:baiting:

Maybe it's not too late to run back to the Post Office and get that box back I mailed you.

lol