• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA returns AUG 22-24, 2008 - Canada's biggest comic event

179 posts in this topic

From what I hear, the wait time for passports has dropped. Always good to have one anyway in case you ever want to travel. Especially if you ever want to go to a comic convention in Canada, England, France, Italy or Spain. Give yourself about 4-6 weeks for the application to be processed and the passport to be mailed back to you...

Just one hour+ away.

But before that happens, I see that the dates to the next 2 Toronto ComiCON 1-days shows have been announced on the site already:

- Sunday, November 30, 2008 Guest TBA

- Sunday, February 1, 2009 Guest TBA

November 30th :o that's my birthday... :grin:

I guess I can shop for my own birthday present now hm

From what I hear, the wait time for passports has dropped. Always good to have one anyway in case you ever want to travel. Especially if you ever want to go to a comic convention in Canada, England, France, Italy or Spain. Give yourself about 4-6 weeks for the application to be processed and the passport to be mailed back to you...
You're right, I'm going to definately need one...

Louise got hers in 2 days. It expired last week and she forgot to renew.

R.

R.

I'll hit the PO within the next two weeks and get one (thumbs u

R.

I'll hit the PO within the next two weeks and get one (thumbs u

It may take longer if you never had one...4-6 weeks maybe?

R.

If I can get my passport, then yes ...

Oh, just come over illegally. What's the worse that could happen? :gossip:

Kevin answered that one for you

:news:

We are very proud to announce the 2008 Comic Book Expo Guest List:

Part 1

ALEX ROSS

BRIAN BOLLAND

MARK BAGLEY

ADAM HUGHES

STEVE McNIVEN