• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When did you join eBay? (Current active accounts only)

Ebay Join Date  

780 members have voted

1. 1. Ebay Join Date

183 posts in this topic

Back in the early days, was it possible to buy stuff on eBay without being a registered user? I seem to remember doing that as early as 1996 or so before I established a selling account in 1997. Or maybe I was just browsing stuff...? Kinda fuzzy...lots of Jack Daniels under the bridge since then...

lol My 4th feedback was from Greggy.....Extremely fast payment and fast communications. Thanks John

Nowadays I'm lucky if I get a 'Bout time you paid dork'.

Member since June 9, 1998 - still holding a 100% feedback rating!

Looking back right now, my 5th eBay transaction was with drbanner! (thumbs u

:headbang:

Member since June 9, 1998 - still holding a 100% feedback rating!

Looking back right now, my 5th eBay transaction was with drbanner! (thumbs u

:headbang:

My first boardie feedback was from nochips in early '00.

By the way, my 1st transaction was with Terry Hoknes. Does anyone know what happened to Terry? He was good buddies with Doug Sulipa and did his website. He had a ton of esoteric comics and magazines and then kind of dropped off the face of the earth, at least as far as comics were concerned. Any of you Canucks still keep in touch with Terry?

July 28, 2001

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=thedames&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

I like these new seller categories. I have some people saying I charge too much for shipping when I have lost money on every package and the postage is on the box. I always undercharge because I don't believe in making money on shipping. Then on Communication, I always email a buyer indicating when I will ship, and then after that, once it has shipped with the delivery confirm/insurance info. Yet not even 5 stars across the board there either....what do they want?