• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: FF#1 CGC 5.5 Thanks!

10 posts in this topic

This book is slabbed but not sure if I agree with their grade. I will reveal in a couple of days. Thanks.

PGX? :o

If it's CGC: 5.5

If it's PGX: 4.5

They like to pizz on mid-grade books sometimes to show how tough they are.

:sumo:

This book is slabbed but not sure if I agree with their grade. I will reveal in a couple of days. Thanks.

PGX? :o

If it's CGC: 5.5

If it's PGX: 4.5

They like to pizz on mid-grade books sometimes to show how tough they are.

:sumo:

lol

I ended up going with a fine on this one. Its a beauty non the less! Now im really curious as to what it got hm

Looks fine (6.0) to me (too bad about that BC stain). But, with the main defect on the BC, it should be quite desireable if the PQ is at least OW. hope that it's a CGC Universal blue label.................

it may be the scanner but the FC whites seem a bit mottled and the BC left edge almost looks like some mild foxing/blotching. and if it isn't my poor eyesight, i can see 3 touches of what looks like yellow marker on the BC.

in any event........ :wishluck: Oh, and get the graders notes to find out what the pros saw.......... (thumbs u