• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Feature #11

13 posts in this topic

I was doing a census check of some books that I have and want today and the population report for Marvel Feature #11 really shocked me. No 9.8's, 2 9.6's and 6 9.4's. Is this really a tough book to find or is nobody sending them in as most people don't really realize the importance of this book? Thanks.

Jim

What's the importance? First Thing solo series? Another Bronze Hulk-Thing fight? (Boy were there plenty..... ) Second appearance of Kuurgo?

Other than, maybe, the first solo Thing, I can't imagine how "important" the issue is. Unless I'm missing something..... confused.gif

I think you'll always see more submissions for Marvel Feature #12. An early Starlin Thanos appearance will always draw greater attention....

Jim

Of course the second app. of Kurgo...why else would it be important? smile.gif A first solo Thing book, with a battle cover to boot. I guess it is just me, but the Thing is a much more important character to the marvel universe than the Ghost Rider or a Power Fist. I understand that this isn't the 1st app. of the Thing but still a reasonably important, seldom seen 70's book.

Jim

So what comics has the best Hulk/Thor Battle? I would really like to read that. After reading several posts concerning Defenders 10, I have come to the conclusion it does not live up to the hype. Is there a comic out there that does?

So what comics has the best Hulk/Thor Battle? I would really like to read that. After reading several posts concerning Defenders 10, I have come to the conclusion it does not live up to the hype. Is there a comic out there that does?

Seems like Hulk #255 had a pretty good one... but I don't have the book right in front of me to confirm that!