• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Incredible Hulk 180

14 posts in this topic

Picked up a Slabbed copy recently in the Forum Marketplace trying to determine of the two which is my undercopy (shrug) . Your opinions will help me determine that...so....thanks :hi:

No rips or tears OW/WHITE PAGES

scan0054-2.jpg

scan0055-2.jpg

Just a tad generous? No? hm:grin:

I was thinking 7.5 ish without the water stains. I would have to say they bring it down at least a grade to grade and a half. 6.0/6.5

Thanks !! Where do you see water staining? (shrug)

I was thinking 7.5 ish without the water stains. I would have to say they bring it down at least a grade to grade and a half. 6.0/6.5

Back cover, see the ad with the dotted line around it. Go to the bottom center, you can't miss it.

Back cover, see the ad with the dotted line around it. Go to the bottom center, you can't miss it.

I will dbl check the book at home tonight :wishluck: