• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Misc. SA and BA Marvels (lots and single books) PRICES REDUCED! more to come

119 posts in this topic

Btw...anyone out there tonight? Or are all the kids out swinging, the way they do these days??

:think:

I'll be out swinging in about a half hour.

:applause:

Too much swinging for ol' Mikey here last weekend, so I'm under voluntary house arrest for a few weeks. Gonna do all my drinking and partying here in the basement where I can't do too much damage...

Uncanny X-Men reader's lot: Includes seven fantastic Claremont & Byrne issues from the single most important, influential, and downright FUN run of comics since Lee and Kirby's Fantastic Four (how's that for a sweeping generalization?!?). Includes #119, 120 (1st Alpha Flight story begins), 125, 126, 129, 133, 139. Grade range is Fair/Good to VG/VG+. All are 100% complete and readable with NO missing pages. Just pure late '70s/early '80s reading goodness!

$18 shipped in the US!

th_x119.jpgth_x120-b.jpgth_x125.jpgth_x126.jpgth_x129.jpgth_x133.jpgth_x139.jpg

Uncanny X-Men #140 (copy #1): Fine+. Great Byrne! $5

Uncanny X-Men #142: Fine+ (direct market edition). Byrne. $7

Uncanny X-Men #143: Fine. Last of the Byrne issues. $4

Or take all three for $12 shipped in the US.

th_x140-a.jpgth_x142.jpgth_x143.jpg

Uncanny X-Men #120: Fine+. Alpha Flight story begins. $8

Uncanny X-Men #121: F/VF. First full Alpha Flight (and a fantastic Cockrum cover, too!). $10

Uncanny X-Men #140 (copy #2): Fine. $4

Or take all three for $18 shipped in the US.

th_x120-a.jpgth_x121.jpgth_x140-b.jpg

Uncanny X-Men #100: VG+. Solid copy for grade. This was the first "new" X-Men I can remember seeing on a spinner rack at 7-11 back in the day. I had no idea who those goofy looking 2nd stringers on the right were...I figured they were the bad guys.

$10

th_x100.jpg

And that's it for tonight, folks. As usual, offers are cheefully considered for any/all remaining books. Invoices from this week's sale will go out tomorrow night.

Thanks again!

-Mikey

As I read it, it was $10 not postpaid and so I'll take it. :takeit:

If it was postpaid or you were inclined to give to MacMan for $10 postpaid, he can have it.

Uncanny X-Men #100: VG+. Solid copy for grade. This was the first "new" X-Men I can remember seeing on a spinner rack at 7-11 back in the day. I had no idea who those goofy looking 2nd stringers on the right were...I figured they were the bad guys.

$10

th_x100.jpg

Uncanny X-Men #120: Fine+. Alpha Flight story begins. $8

Uncanny X-Men #121: F/VF. First full Alpha Flight (and a fantastic Cockrum cover, too!). $10

Uncanny X-Men #140 (copy #2): Fine. $4

Or take all three for $18 shipped in the US.

th_x120-a.jpgth_x121.jpgth_x140-b.jpg

:takeit:

:pullhair: Just my luck we would have severe thunderstorms last night and I'd miss the X-Men 120 and 121!

As I read it, it was $10 not postpaid and so I'll take it. :takeit:

If it was postpaid or you were inclined to give to MacMan for $10 postpaid, he can have it.

$10

th_x100.jpg

Nope, you BIN'd it, so all yours.

Uncanny X-Men reader's lot: Includes seven fantastic Claremont & Byrne issues from the single most important, influential, and downright FUN run of comics since Lee and Kirby's Fantastic Four (how's that for a sweeping generalization?!?). Includes #119, 120 (1st Alpha Flight story begins), 125, 126, 129, 133, 139. Grade range is Fair/Good to VG/VG+. All are 100% complete and readable with NO missing pages. Just pure late '70s/early '80s reading goodness!

$18 shipped in the US!

th_x119.jpgth_x120-b.jpgth_x125.jpgth_x126.jpgth_x129.jpgth_x133.jpgth_x139.jpg

ON HOLD per PM...

Uncanny X-Men #140 (copy #1): Fine+. Great Byrne! $5

Uncanny X-Men #142: Fine+ (direct market edition). Byrne. $7

Uncanny X-Men #143: Fine. Last of the Byrne issues. $4

Or take all three for $12 shipped in the US.

th_x140-a.jpgth_x142.jpgth_x143.jpg

ON HOLD per PM...

Okay, this sales thread is officially closed. Invoices will be going out within the next few hours.

I might start a new thread later tonight to showcase the remaining books as a large lot (at a discount), and possibly add several new books as time permits.

Thanks again to everyone!

Best,

Mikey