• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Misc. SA and BA Marvels (lots and single books) PRICES REDUCED! more to come

119 posts in this topic

Hey all...more SA Marvels tonight (gotta raise some fundage to pay a BIG repair bill for my old POS truck).

Same protocols as always: PM offers considered but :takeit: rules.

SHIPPING: $6.00 for Domestic Priority Insured w/confirmation for small lots (1 - 5 books); $12 for larger lots via the Flat Rate Priority box (also insured). Canadian shipping is a flat rate of $9 for small lots via the Flat Rate Priority International envelope, and flat rate of $17 for larger (boxed) lots via First Class Mail International. IMPORTANT: Other international shipping TBD depending on destination and weight...please PM me first before committing to buy.

BRAWLTIMORE Haha.. I used to play the sidebar all the time. Ok, sorry to derail. Whatcha selling.

Hah! No kidding...yeah, we've probably played 30 or more shows there in the past few years. Great Rock club!

Avengers #25: Flat, clean, tight copy w/very deep cover colors and great gloss. Fine++ (bought ages ago as a VF). Would grade much higher if not for a cb crease near the code seal, a dented bottom staple, and some spine wear near Cap. Still a VERY respectable copy from this period that presents much nicer than its grade.

$22 ON HOLD!

avengers25fc.jpg

avengers25bc.jpg

BRAWLTIMORE Haha.. I used to play the sidebar all the time. Ok, sorry to derail. Whatcha selling.

Hah! No kidding...yeah, we've probably played 30 or more shows there in the past few years. Great Rock club!

I played hardcore. awesome club, awesome city

Incredible Hulk #4: Low grade reader copy: fantastic early hero Kirby work, and ol' Green Skin's origin is re-told, too. 100% complete...no missing pages or artwork (other than the obvious chunk missing from the FC). Restapled, large tear through entire book starting above Rick Jones's head, good 'n' stable interior paper. 'tis what it is. Had it a long time...gonna hate to see it go!

$60 (also includes a free coverless copy of #5 with a color photocopy FC -- see thumbnail below) ON HOLD!

hulk4.jpg

Free with this purchase: Incredible Hulk #5 (cvls w/photocopy fc, but o/w complete and readable).

th_hulk5.jpg

Avengers #25: Flat, clean, tight copy w/very deep cover colors and great gloss. Fine++ (bought ages ago as a VF). Would grade much higher if not for a cb crease near the code seal, a dented bottom staple, and some spine wear near Cap. Still a VERY respectable copy from this period that presents much nicer than its grade.

$22

avengers25fc.jpg

avengers25bc.jpg

:takeit: Per PM

Early Daredevils by Wally Wood: What an underrated period for this title! Everyone (justifiably) remembers Gene Colan's later SA work on DD, but these early Wood issues (pencils and inks, or inks over Bob Powell) have a charm all their own! All of these books came from the same collection, and are VERY solid copies for their respective grades.

Daredevil #5: Fantastic 100% Wood artwork and an absolutely beautiful copy--vivid colors, flat, tight, great paper--with a "hidden" defect: the pinup page (last page in the book...not a story page) was cut out, trimmed around the edges, and then for some reason put back in the book as a loose page (see scans). I bought it this way a very long time ago. So in the mylar, it looks like a sharp Fine++ (with some light waviness along the rhs of the fc), but with the loose page? Who knows? I'm pricing it as a Good, but it looks A LOT nicer than that!

$25

th_DD5.jpgth_DD5pinup.jpg

Daredevil #9: Great art by Wood and Powell! Solid F/VF with the same deep colors as the #5. The purple in the DD logo is exceptionally vivid! The scan doesn't really do it justice!

$45

th_DD9-fc.jpgth_DD9-bc.jpg

Daredevil #11: Wood and Powell again. Best of the bunch! Flat and tight w/good gloss. Easy VF (bought ages ago as VF/NM) with only some very light bc foxing (bottom edge) and a barely perceptible ncb reading "ridge" along the extreme rhs of the FC. Interior pages are OFF-WHITE and clean with sharp corners throughout. A real winner!

$70

th_DD11-fc.jpgth_DD11-bc.jpg

Or take all 3 DDs for $130 shipped in the US!!

PRICE REDUCED: $100 shipped in the US for all 3 DDs!

$22

avengers25fc.jpg

avengers25bc.jpg

:takeit: Per PM

(thumbs u All yours, thanks!

Avengers #22: From the exact same collection as the Daredevils and the Avengers #25...same deep cover colors and gloss, flat, tight, very clean -- a well-cared for book that was read a few times at most! Some light color loss near and in Power Man's boots and along the lower banner on the FC. Still a decent Fine+ with no surprises and very nice cream/off-white interior paper. All that and Wally Wood inks, too! I wish ALL my mid-grade Marvels looked like this!!

$20 PRICE REDUCED! $15

avengers22-fc.jpg

avengers22-bc.jpg

And that's it for tonight, folks. Got about 30 more books to list. I'll start again tomorrow night at roughly the same time (8:30 or so EST) right here in this same thread.

As always, offers are considered for any remaining books!

Thanks, -Mikey