• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE COMICS to Knoxville TN area forum members

30 posts in this topic

I'm selling COMICS at the Knoxville Toy, Hobby, Non-Sports Card, Sports Card, Nascar, Sprintcar, Tupperware, Movie Poster, DVD, 8-Track, Beatles, Beetlejuice, Gold, Coin, Gold Coins, Paper Doll, Marbles, Sword, Tattoo, Anime, Scrapbook, Horror, Pulp, Sci-Fi, Pop Culture, Memorabilia and Comic Show this Saturday and Sunday. Here is the link. http://www.insidepitch.com/bycity/knoxville.htm

If you can attend the show just drop me a PM. I'm giving any board member who attends $25 in comics. My inventory consists of over 20 long boxes of 1940's-1970's comics. No strings attached just PM me so I'll know to expect you and get $25 in comics of your choice free.

I have a nice customer base in the Knoxville area and I'm trying to expand it. So I hope some of you can attend and get some free stuff and I'll make you some nice deals if you happen to bring some money.

Leroy Harper

With bells on, baby! I need something to get me out of the house. :P

Anybody else?

BTW, I like your title for the show better. It can also be called The Same Dealers Who've Been To The Last 3 Adventurecons And Are Still Trying To Move The Same Overpriced Craap Show. (I don't mean you, of course!)

If you can attend the show just drop me a PM. I'm giving any board member who attends $25 in comics. My inventory consists of over 20 long boxes of 1940's-1970's comics. No strings attached just PM me so I'll know to expect you and get $25 in comics of your choice free.

I'm in Virginia, so I won't be able to attend. If you could just mail mine to me, I'd gladly appreciate it. :grin:

I'm in Virginia, so I won't be able to attend. If you could just mail mine to me, I'd gladly appreciate it. :grin:

And mail me a MINT copy of IMSM and Silver Surfer # 1 and we can call it even!!! lol

lol

CAL not really greedy

Here is what we can do.

You can pretend to come to the show and I can pretend that I give you comics. :)

Don't forget to post what your pretend comics would have been so all the board members can see what you didn't get.

Here is what we can do.

You can pretend to come to the show and I can pretend that I give you comics. :)

Don't forget to post what your pretend comics would have been so all the board members can see what you didn't get.

Hey, my pretend comics are overgraded! :sumo:

Here is what we can do.

Are you the only comic dealer there?

I called the promoter acting like I was a collector and asked him how many comic dealers would be attending. He mentioned 4 dealers and I wasn't one of the four. Sounds like maybe 3-4 strictly comic dealers and a couple dealers that deal in comics along with other stuff.

Well it did get me to thinking so I called today to make sure he had tables held for me. All is well!

I'm not sure if I should wear my Kentucky shirt or not to the show. Last time I was in Knoxville I had my UK sweatshirt on and was eating at the bar of a local restaurant and the bartender bought my beer. He was a UK graduate, now if I can just remember the location of that restaurant!

Well it did get me to thinking so I called today to make sure he had tables held for me. All is well!

I'm not sure if I should wear my Kentucky shirt or not to the show. Last time I was in Knoxville I had my UK sweatshirt on and was eating at the bar of a local restaurant and the bartender bought my beer. He was a UK graduate, now if I can just remember the location of that restaurant!

Tennessee fans are still giddy about winning the SEC championship that we can probably tolerate a UK fan......for once. lol

I hope to drop by your table sometime this weekend.

If I do make it, I'll have a "UGH".....toy guy in tow with me. At least he likes comics too.

Leroy,

Like I tell my boy (a HUGE UK fan by any definition...hey, his room theme is UK)

You gotta have faith!!

The boys can take it all the way if they want to. They have shown that. Step up and wear the BLUE and WHITE to the land of the Orange (my home state).

I have degrees from TN and KY.

nerd = heinlein99

nerd with more than one interest- pirate

Smile when you say that, pardner.

Is this convention going to be held in the convention center where AdventureCon used to take place, around in back of that shopping center on Clinton Highway?

nerd = heinlein99

Is this convention going to be held in the convention center where AdventureCon used to take place, around in back of that shopping center on Clinton Highway?

That would sound funny if it didn't sound so sad.

Here is the address

Knoxville Expo Center

Exhibition Hall

5441 Clinton Highway

Knoxville, TN 37912

I'm not sure where Adventure Con was held in it's early years.

If KY should make it to the SEC finals on Sunday at 1PM I may need someone trustworthy to man the booth.

Anyone have any suggestions who that could be?

nerd = heinlein99

That would sound funny if it didn't sound so sad.

Uh, it's actually accurate...but it's better than it sounds. :grin: