• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 2008

345 posts in this topic

When we get a litte closer, I will be organinzing a lunch / Geppi Museum group tour....all within walking distance of the Con. Hope to see many of you there

Count me in!

When we get a litte closer, I will be organinzing a lunch / Geppi Museum group tour....all within walking distance of the Con. Hope to see many of you there
I've always wanted to go there :headbang:

Marc and his staff always put on a great show. If you have never been to the Baltimore Comic-Con you really owe it to yourself to go.

This was the first show I went to since I started collecting again, and I must say that it was definitely worth it! A very nice show indeed!

We set up last year for the first time in 3 years. Its definetly a fan-friendly show and worth the trip from New York. Last year the Red Sox were in town and it looked like you were walking through the streets of Boston. I got into just a little bit of trouble when i asked a street vendor for a Johnny Damon Jersey while wearing my Jeter Jersey. :insane:

I've always wanted to go there :headbang:

Me too! (thumbs u

....here is my thread from last years Baltimore Con, which includes quite a few pics

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1904719&page=0&fpart=1

Steve

I missed out on the tour last year when everyone went to lunch. My phone was not working or I gave Arex the wrong number, or he never called and said he did :devil:

I would like to make it this year just to see the museum.

Keep me posted guys, I'll be there all weekend of course so I'd be happy to meet up with folks for a curatorial tour if we can work it out.

cool. any chance of it being after the shows over??