• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 2008

345 posts in this topic

Mrs Dudeman and I will be in attendance this year! Anyone have info on close hotels? Looking for something nice and comfy and within walking distance. (thumbs u

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Ill give you that info if you sell me your All-Star Western 10 :popcorn:

lol It has been safely buried in my backyard.......

:banana: Chris

Google Earth is my friend :cloud9:

I have an excavator. :gossip:

If you want to go dig up a battle hardened leatherneck's back yard –

just let me know, so I can grab some popcorn come watch the show...

:popcorn:

Oh I've got some moves alright!

My Moves

Not enough for you? How about this?

char092.gif Chris

Mrs Dudeman and I will be in attendance this year! Anyone have info on close hotels? Looking for something nice and comfy and within walking distance. (thumbs u

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Ill give you that info if you sell me your All-Star Western 10 :popcorn:

lol It has been safely buried in my backyard.......

:banana: Chris

Google Earth is my friend :cloud9:

I have an excavator. :gossip:

Damned dirty Google Earth! Off to find a new hiding spot!

P7030148.jpg

ca.gif Chris

lol

We will definitely be prowling the floors of the baltimore con this year. Been the last two as well. Awesome shows. If anyone is in lines with us let us know if you need a hand getting anything witnessed! Me and my partner are both SS witnesses and provided you are in the same line it is super easy to get yellow label stuff. We will have NY yankee hats on. (at least one of us) Also a red travel suitcase.

Anyways cant wait to see some boardies down there.

Also....what is the best hotel to rent for the closest commute to the con....I usually only go for one day, but this year it might be two.

unfortunately for me (and lucky for you all), I will be in G'ville for the Florida vs Miss game that weekend (college football is "the" fall activity to attend)

unfortunately for me (and lucky for you all), I will be in G'ville for the Florida vs Miss game that weekend (college football is "the" fall activity to attend)

An SEC football game is exactly like a comic con (loads of alcohol and stinky fan boys) but without the funny books. :P

An SEC football game is exactly like a comic con (loads of alcohol and stinky fan boys) but without the funny books. :P

:banana:

How far is the Convention Center from the airport? I couldn't tell from the map that I saw.

about 25 minutes ( if the airport you are referencing is BWI )

BWI is what i was referencing and thank you very much (thumbs u

How far is the Convention Center from the airport? I couldn't tell from the map that I saw.
Are you going to the Baltimore con? It looks like I have the time and the money to go! Looks like I'll be there. :)

Well, a buddy and I are considering it, we missed Chicago because of my job so we wanted to try another big show.

I'll let you know if and when we decide for sure!

Are you going to the Baltimore con? It looks like I have the time and the money to go! Looks like I'll be there. :)

Well, a buddy and I are considering it, we missed Chicago because of my job so we wanted to try another big show.

Larry, let me know too as I'm about 90% on deck for going! Would be very cool to finally meet after all the PM traffic, eh?-)

Larry, let me know too as I'm about 90% on deck for going! Would be very cool to finally meet after all the PM traffic, eh?-)

I will indeed Forrest! Maybe you can bring a couple of pints of that home made brew, too hm:grin:

I will be in attendance with my fiancee (wife when this comes around), one friend, and one board member. Hope to make it for the lunch/museum tour. Pretty excited for this show !

Pat-

Nice! :applause:

I didn't really get the chance to chat with you at the NYCC, so hopefully we'll get an opportunity at Baltimore :)

I will be in attendance with my fiancee (wife when this comes around), one friend, and one board member. Hope to make it for the lunch/museum tour. Pretty excited for this show !

Pat-

Nice! :applause:

I didn't really get the chance to chat with you at the NYCC, so hopefully we'll get an opportunity at Baltimore :)

I will be there saturday for sure, would like to go sunday also. I just dont know if the friends would be down for that. Im easy to spot though, thats for sure haha. I was considering getting a booth for the show, but just going to buy instead. Maybe get a few sigs. I sold my wanted #1 J.G. Jones 9.8 on ebay the week before the movie came out doh! . But definately hang out and shoot the :censored: ! Always enjoy talking with board members.

Pat-

It's 100% now that I am going! :banana: I will be arriving on Friday. I'm booking my flight next week and was looking at some hotels. Anyone looking to spilt a hotel room? :popcorn:

If you can't find a roommate, stay near BWI - hotels right downtown are through the roof pricing.