• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It was one year ago today.....

25 posts in this topic

Thank's BZ for bringing a bit of the "True Collector" to these boards. It's a very pure thread that never talks percentages and profits and value and investment potential and slabability. Great stories and scans from other contributors only help to enhance this thread. Great games and puzzles keep it fresh and fun. Happy Anniversary!

One year and still going strong!!! I came onto this Forum a little later (end of April, last year) but I remember one of the first threads I read was this one. It got me coming back again & again, and I still frequent this thread!!! It's great!!!

Thanks BZ for raising the bar a bit!!!!

Happy Anniversary!!! (thumbs u

Easily the best thread going .... as BlackHand mentioned, the purity and enthusiasm is what its all about. Clearly BangZoom is about the love of the Golden Age, plain and simple. His range is perhaps unparalleled, and he loves all genre equally! (he may be the Patron Saint of the golden age in disguise?)

Thanks BZ, and continued success in your collecting and the thread!!

Thanks for taking the immense amount of time to share and post them BZ!

I can only imagine the PM's and emails with countless offers you have received after starting that thread.