• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dena throws down the smackdown!

119 posts in this topic

I've deserved most of the strikes I get, but some of them are really penny ante.

Why not just try to avoid all of them? (shrug)

Ever read the fable about the scorpion and the toad? Although some call it the scorpion and the turtle.

Hey, she's got it right. Do you blame her?

R.

Not at all. Greg Eides and a few(?) anti-CGC people were throwing around an awful lot of insinuations with nary a fact to back up their talk. All they did was invite unsubstantiated speculation that tried to sully Todd D. and CGC. While it would've been nice to see everything come out in the end, it really wasn't necessary once the agenda was exposed. Thanks to that, I'm done wondering about the DC #27 and the other books Todd D. bought.

I've deserved most of the strikes I get, but some of them are really penny ante.

Because :censored: happens and sometimes tempers flare. I have no problem getting those strikes, and I do *try* and adjust my behavior accordingly.

But the totally bizarre strikes only teach you one thing - that the Mods could hammer you for sneezing if they wanted to. (shrug)

Ever read the fable about the scorpion and the toad? Although some call it the scorpion and the turtle.

I think a version with a fox is also known.

OG got a strike lol

Good lord this place is turning into Romper Room doh!

OG's okay but the post that got him a hiatus was OTT. Maybe the odd mask here and there is acceptable but 30 or so of the worst ones in the same post? That took effort. lol

It was in the thread about the dealer rant before the posts disappeared. It was a post with a curse word masked with the letter 5 seemingly every other word and it was a paragraph long. Absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah, that was pretty bad, and totally inappropriate for the forum. It was just :censored::censored: and :censored: , over and over and over.

He made a whopper of a reply to my query aking if there was a cliff notes version of the thread about a dealer who shall not be mentioned who overgrades.

I dont know if it was a quote from a movie, or just a rant he made up. But since he knows all too well the rules in place here, it was obvious he was asking to be given a time out.

And here I thought a nice sunny vacation would have mellowed him out a little.

:(