• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Board exclusve Halloween print #2 & the original Painting

101 posts in this topic

Bump! There are 6 left! The limited card w/ a sketch I had end on ebay today went for $72...this is a steal at $25 shipped! If you want one & have not paid yet send me a PM. I am having trouble sorting everything out again!!! Also if you pay, please put your CGC handle in the paypal note, it makes it much easier to keep track of. Thanks!!! I have these in hand & ready to start mailing Monday.

[font:Century Gothic]I finally nabbed one -- YES! [/font] :banana:

:bump: My very 1st Kirscht-Original finally came today, #33 of 35:

33of40PostcardSketch.jpg

Sorry guys, no scanner so I used my phone ~ HA! The pic doesn't quite do it justice, but it's not too bad though! :grin:

Fine work, I like the creepy-long neck and the one squinty-eye... besides, I'm not a cat person so... lol:devil:

[font:Verdana]C'mon you maggots! Let see those other sketches![/font] :mad: (thumbs u

*Hey Matt, awesome job, but is the Edition of only 35, or 40? The postcard states both numbers... :baiting:

[font:Century Gothic]I finally nabbed one -- YES! [/font] :banana:

:bump: My very 1st Kirscht-Original finally came today, #33 of 40:

33of40PostcardSketch.jpg

Sorry guys, no scanner so I used my phone ~ HA! The pic doesn't quite do it justice, but it's not too bad though! :grin:

Fine work, I like the creepy-long neck and the one squinty-eye... besides, I'm not a cat person so... lol:devil:

[font:Verdana]C'mon you maggots! Let see those other sketches![/font] :mad: (thumbs u

*Hey Matt, awesome job, but is the Edition of only 35, or 40? The postcard states both numbers... :baiting:

Hey! That's me inside that J-O-L (: