• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Board exclusve Halloween print #2 & the original Painting

101 posts in this topic

Well, this is going to immediately lessen the value of my OA, but dadgum it, I'm inspired by the restayall

postcard2.jpg

These are the two I got last time;

postcard1a.jpg

postcard1b.jpg

I am planning on giving Kym the cat one, if we can get our schedules to ever match up

And just to clarify, is it an edition of 35 or 40? (shrug)hm
WOW, :o A rare error copy! (worship)

I think they are all like that. All 35, er, I mean 40 of them :gossip:

OMG! That would make them all rare error copies. I can't wait for mine. :cloud9:

*Hey Matt, awesome job, but is the Edition of only 35, or 40? The postcard states both numbers... :baiting:

Yeah, I felt guilty about mentioning it myself, but Matt said he made a 'lil boo-boo... :cry::sorry:

Great sketch-posts, guys! :popcorn:

It's OK, Matt... we all still think you're a swell artist! (worship)

sorry for the screw up, there are 35, but I forgot to change the number at the bottom,, so yes only 35 were made. :sorry:
Too lazy to do the last 5, eh?

Here's my copy of print #2...

a01.jpg

Jeff, I really dig those phantom-skulls! :devil: Funny, if you look at the candle just right it looks like it's "wearing" a high collar jacket/overcoat w/ tiny sleeves... which is very Nosferatu! hm