• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what is your record?

30 posts in this topic

A question for all those who have sold or tried to sell on eBay: How many items have you ever listed with NO SELLS or maybe just one that sold?? Im at a dismal 1 and 17 right now :(

Any tips on re-listing? (Besides reducing the prices :makepoint:)

A question for all those who have sold or tried to sell on eBay: How many items have you ever listed with NO SELLS or maybe just one that sold?? Im at a dismal 1 and 17 right now :(

I once listed 25 auctions and ended with no bids. Relisted them all at the same price and sold 21 of them the following week (two at premium prices).

Just depends on who's looking when. What sits unwatched one week has a bidding war the next. That's the world of selling on eBay...

Jim

I once listed 25 auctions and ended with no bids. Relisted them all at the same price and sold 21 of them the following week (two at premium prices).

Just depends on who's looking when. What sits unwatched one week has a bidding war the next. That's the world of selling on eBay...

Jim

I did relist a few of them, so :wishluck:

Sometimes a change of selling venue helps. Try a consignment site or the selling forum. I have had a handful of books that would not move on eBay and sold for twice what I was asking for them there on a consignment site.

Im at a dismal 1 and 17 right now :( Any tips on re-listing?

lol That's usually my record, so I feel you pain! Right now, I sell low-dollar items, just for fun. Usually the 1, or 2 that do sell cover my fees, etc. for the whole offering. Eh, makes me happy and "buys" me some sweet FeedBack!

It certain doesn't pay the mortgage, however... :makepoint:

* 5 more posts till 1K - yea!

Morning Chris :hi:

sell good stuff

Sell hi-grade Silver Age Spideys... doh!

Wish I had some :(

Thanx :popcorn:

I see how similar comic books are doing before I put up auctions. If the kind of comic I am looking to sell isn't moving on ebay I don't put it up. I don't inflate my costs with high postage. I keep minimum bids low to encourage bidding. With this I am at about 95% sales.

Jim

The same thing happens here all the time as well. I put my duplicate FFs up three times, selling 2-3 books each time, until the fourth time, when almost everything sold.