• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What comic(s) do you buy every month even though you aren't enjoying them?

23 posts in this topic

I try not to do that but ...

until late last year: Uncle Scrooge but 1) never got to read them and 2) the better stories in the current issues are reprints that I already have ... so I quit

until recently: Jack of Fables but I dropped it with my last order.

Otherwise, I am deadwood free!! :D

It is funny that I don't buy a single DC comic that I don't like. I enjoy everyone. I guess I am just a Marvel Zombie who hopes every month that those series I am not enjoying will change. I am really disappointed in Moon Knight. That series had so much promise. Maybe it is just that there aren't enough good writers and artist to spread around. (shrug)

Countdown - #1 offender

Wolverine Origins

Most of them have been DCs. But I have been dropping them like crazy. I have very few DC books left since Infinite Crisis ended.

As I think of more, I'll be adding them. Hopefully a warning to those who are looking for new books to read.

Pat

Countdown - #1 offender

Wolverine Origins

Most of them have been DCs. But I have been dropping them like crazy. I have very few DC books left since Infinite Crisis ended.

As I think of more, I'll be adding them. Hopefully a warning to those who are looking for new books to read.

Pat

I agree with Wolverine Origins, but Countdown has been really good over the last 12-14 issues...

Countdown - #1 offender

Wolverine Origins

Pat

I agree with Wolverine Origins, but Countdown has been really good over the last 12-14 issues...

Ditto!

All-Star Batman

Batman Confidential

I'm dropping from my saver list this week:

Fantastic Four

Ultimate Fantastic Four

Thor

and maybe a few others. I'm running out of space and need to start thinning the comics herd.

Countdown - #1 offender

Wolverine Origins

Pat

Ditto!

I just can't get into it. Piper as the main key of everything???? Really don't like the Harley Quinn storyline (with the fat goddess, ughh). Prefer Mary Marvel being evil (should have left it for awhile with her having control of those powers). The Olsen story has been really sub-par too. I do hope they keep as the Red Robin. A bit Batman-esque, but unique enough.

Pat